➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 29

Karan's pov

Teju: Let's discuss with di and jiju,
Come!

She and pulled me to downstairs, both were eating breakfast, ofc they ordered it, then we both went and sat on table and started to eat , teju gestured me to say by her eyes

Karan: bhai...and bhabhi...

They looked at me, like I directly jumped from sky.

Karan: teju and me are planned to get married!

Abhi: what ? why this soon? Isn't it Early?

Karan: we know each other from childhood and this marriage is this soon because Tejasswi want a family,like both of you!

Vaish: you want family like us or you want kids with Karan!
*She said while smirking*

Teju turned into red.

Teju: di, I want a family!

Abhinavi: If you guys are ready, then we are no one to stop you.

That means they agreed, yess ...I saw teju jumping up and down, she came to me and hugged me, and kissed me on my lips, and I kissed back, we both broke the. Kiss by fake coughs.

Teju: Bhai, I want to do my wedding different.

Karan: what about church?

Teju: so Karan, any other?

Abhinavi: What about destination?

Teju: uhmmm....any other?

Karan: Then let's marry like jungle peoples, it will be different,
*he said and rolled his eyes*

Teju: No karan, lets do our marriage like southern side marriages, it will be different.

Well it's not a bad idea, it's different, but I am okay with this, but I don't know what bhai and bhabhi will say,

Abhinavi: No problem for us!

Karan: then I also don't have any problem.

Abhi: I will call pandit ji ,and will fix dates for engagement and marriage.

Teju: Okay, let's go shooppppiinnnnnggggggg!

Oh god, why she is shouting like this !?

Teju was running here and there because of excitement, vaish went calls pandit jii, then pandit jii came to home, and fixed their engagement day and marriage day. TejRan were soo excited for their marriage. After a week it their engagement, and after four days it's their marriage. Then Abhi paid pandit jii, and pandit jii went home.
(I don't know what I am writing😂) Then all went for shopping for Tejran engagement , and they brought their rings too, they all completed their shopping and came back to home, Abhi took his phone and informed some of his friends, to come for Tejran marriage, tejran also called their friends for their marriage, and they got lot of teasing, both were tomato red.

Next day, all were sitting in living couch, door bell rang, Karan went and opened the door, the next second he was on floor, upon him 3-4 boys were hugging him,

So all entered in house, 3-4 girls hugging teju,.

Tejuu: jannat , Reem, arishfa, Rits let me breathe, I don't want die soon,

Karan: Faisal, Jai, Lucky, Manjul, get up, I can't able to breathe.

Then all stood up one by one, then all looked at each other, and hugged everyone, after this long intro, all went to their room, and settled themselves, and sidneet friends too staying with them..

AFTER A WEEK.

It is the day, tejran is going for engagement, Karan is standing on the stage, and waiting for his queen, when his queen came with some Girls, but his Focus is only on queen she came upon the stage, everyone is watching them, then Vaish gave a ring to karan, teju showed him her hand, karan slid ring in her hand, *whispered* for my queen!*winked* then Abhi gave the ring to teju, Karan showed her hand by kneeling down, she chuckled and held his hand and slid the ring,*whispered* for my king *winked* then everyone claps their hands, there are many peoples, because they called all of their employers!
Then after engagement everyone went to their rooms to take rest.

It is the day, tejran is going for engagement, Karan is standing on the stage, and waiting for his queen, when his queen came with some Girls, but his Focus is only on queen she came upon the stage, everyone is watching them, then Vaish gave a rin...

Is this marriage style okay? 😕

Engagement is over. All r welcomed to attain their marriage. Free food, free ice-cream, free cotton candy free desserts . Anyone wants to attain?

 Anyone wants to attain?