➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

Boy: I  shifted here, so I came to see my neighbours , by the way I am Riyaz .

(Riyaz intro: A complete bad boy, plays with girls, AK's (Abhishek Karan group of companies) rival company).

Karan: oh great,. Btw I am karan.
Come inside!

Riyaz came inside and sat with others, first teju introduced herself, then others, then angel started crying , vaish took angel to their room. , after some minutes, Abhi also went to their room, now in hall teju ,karan and Riyaz was there. Tejasswi and Riyaz were talking , laughing , but here Karan was sad , jealous mixture of everything, because teju was ignoring him, which she will never do.

Karan: teju!

Teju:......(no response, busy talking with riyaz)

Karan: Tejasswi!

Teju: ....(no response)

Then, he just took his mobile and started scrolling insta.

Riyaz: umm... Tejasswi I am feeling thirsty ,can u give one glass water?

Teju: Wait! I will say Kara  to bring water....., Karan yaar

Karan : .....(no response)

Teju: KARANNN!

Karan: ummhhh...what?

Teju: Bring one glass of water for Riyaz.

Karan: Don't u have legs, go and bring by ur self.

Teju: Karan yaar, please you go and bring water na, I want to talk with riyaz,

After hearing this, he became sad and went towards kitchen, when he came , he saw Abhinavi coming down,
He went and gave to riyaz.

Riyaz: Thank you karan!

Before karan could say anything teju told him "it's okay"

Riyaz: okay I am leaving now, I have to make dinner!

Tej: u have to make dinner by yourself?

Ri: ya! I am leaving alone, so I have to make it!

Teju: u can have dinner here with us!

Riyaz: no, teju it's okay!

Vaish: Riyaz! After eating dinner with us, you can go!

Riyaz: okay!

After sometime Vaish and Karan made dinner, vaish called Teju for help, but teju said that she wants to talk to riyaz, so she called karan for help, both made dinner and arranged in a dinning table.

Abhi, vaish and teju sat , Karan was abt to sit,

Teju: Today I want to sit with riyaz, so can you leave this seat for Riyaz?

Karan just nodded his head, Riyaz sat near teju, after that karan.He was totally  ignored by teju, he tried to eat food, but no he can't able to eat, abhinavi understood that something was wrong.

Karan: Bhai , bhabhi and teju I am going to my room,.....

They just nodded their heads, but teju didn't even looked at him. he just went to his room and layed on his bed.

In downstairs.

Everyone ate food , sitting in living room and chit chatting,

Riyaz; okay bye! I am leaving now it's quite late.

Teju: stay here for some more minutes na.

Riyaz: no teju, it's really late, I am leaving.

Karan came down for getting water, he saw teju hugging riyaz, she is not the girl who hug boys ,but now....he can't able to see this, he went inside the kitchen, while coming out, he saw that riyaz left, then he went to his room, and sat on the edge of the bed,just staring at the ceiling.

Tejj: Di! Where is karan?
(uff finally, she remembered him😂🙊)

Vaish: In his room!

Tejasswi went towards karan's room and saw that he was staring at ceiling, she went and sat beside him, he looked at her, and started staring at ceiling.

Teju : Karan .

Karan: ......(no response)

Teju: sunny!

Karan: .......(no response)

Teju: KARAN

Karan:.......(no response)

Teju: karan! Why r u ignoring me?

After saying this he looked at her, anger, pain , jealousy everything was in his eyes.

Karan: I am ignoring you? Tell me since riyaz arrived , you didn't talked to me leave talk you didn't even looked at me I was feeling like I was invisible to you that time, I was calling you, u didn't response, vaish bhabhi called u for help, and u said u want to talk with him?, then in dinning table u totally ignored me, u said me to leave my seat for Riyaz, and when I said I am not feeling well, I am going to my room, u didn't even noticed, only bhai and bhabhi responded, u didn't see me whether I ate or not, u just saw that riyaz , from when did you started hugging boys, even with girls u just shake hands, but from when u started hugging random boys?

Teju: he is not any random boys, he is my best friend.

That's it , karan's heart broken into million pieces, he eyes got teary, because until now teju she was his best friend, but now another person captured his place, the another reason is ,he said what happened to him, but she just listened that random boys thing,

Karan: Ohh...he is u r best friend. Few hours new best friend is more important than you old best friend, so it's fine to ignore me!

Avu:..........

I am feeling bad for Karan !!!😕

My poor Karan baby 😭😂

Few words for teju ?

Few words for Karan ?

Next chapter after 120+ votes , 20+ comments and 3 new followers 😍🥀

Few words for Karan ? Next chapter after 120+ votes , 20+ comments and 3 new followers 😍🥀