➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 56

Karan sat on the bed, teju was combing her hair..

Karan: time went so fast na! Yesterday were like we both just met, and today we have four kids!

Teju smiled at him!

Karan: everyone is okay with their life, Tanvir is going to propose Sameera, their life will be settled, Aditya and Tanya, they know eachother since childhood, their life is also settled, Aarav and samaira, they will find their queen and king soon, that's it na!

Teju: Haan!

Karan: hereafter I can die peacefully!

Teju: shut up! Don't say anything about dieing!

Karan: okay!

Teju came towards him,
He pulled her on his lap, she encircled her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her more closer,
both looked at each other and locked their lips, her hand automatically went to his hair, his hand went inside her top, to caress her soft waist, teju she took his hand and kept it on her breast, karan gently squeezed her breast, hearing a moan from her , he broke the kiss and looked at her, he removed her top, leaving her only in a lace bra, nipples poking through the lace, his hand went to unhook her bra, bra fall on the floor with a soft thud, he bend down slowly and put his mouth on her nipple, his hand went to another breast and played with the nipple, again locked his lip with hers, he stood up with the same position, she encircled her legs around his torso, and he moved , and placed her gently on his bed,he hovered her, and locked his lips, he hand went inside her pant, inside her panties, and Started rubbing her sensitive part, which make her moan, he increased the speed, then karan moved down and removed her pants, along with panties, and after sometime Karan become naked, both made love with eachother, and slept with their as usual cuddling position.

6 years later

In these 6 years lots of things is changed, Tanvir took his father's position, and he proposed Sameera, Aarav and samaira too find their queen and king, Tanvir bought a house for Teju, which is inside the forest, to spend their remaining life time there! Riyaz dad is dead, and sameer's mom and dad is in prison!

Teju's pov.

6 years, went like a 6 sec, but we still enjoyed every moment of our life.
So today is the wedding of Tanvir and sameera, and Tanya's and aditya, and this karan is in bathroom for past half an hour, I woke up late, and i saw that Tanya woke up fast today, she is the sleepy head, but she woke up, and Tanvir is full ready for his marriage, but still there's three hours, I started banging the bathroom door.

Teju: karan! I'm saying for the Last time, come out! Or else I will break the door!

Karan: two mins Teju!

Teju: U r saying this for past 15 mins ,
Then the door opened revealing karan in a towel around his waist, and a another towel rubbing his hair, teju pushed him and went inside the bathroom. After 15 mins, she came out and saw karan buttoning his shirt, she was in a bathrobe, she went towards him, and stood infront of him, and start to button his shirt, he wrapped her hands around him, ...

Tanvir: do u r romance later, dad! instead of checking all the arrangements u r romancing with u r wife, and mom u, instead of helping Tanya to get ready, u r romancing with u r husband.

Karan: then what, shall I romance with your neighbours wife?

Teju: KARANNN!

Karan: no u better romance with u r wife but later!

Karan: okay I am coming!

Tanvir came towards them and hugged his mom and dad!

Teju: what happened?

Tanvir: I am nervous!

Karan: for wedding or for first night!

Tanvir blushed but he hid and hugged them tighter.

Tanvir: for both!

Teju: everything will be fine!

Tanvir: I love u both!

Teju/karan: I have a husband/I have a wife!

Tanvir: come on mom dad!

TejRan: Okay! We love u too!

Then all went to do their work, teju get dressed and went to help Tanya, she saw teju was in a Verge of crying.

Teju: baby!

And that's it, she broke down!

Tanya: mom! I can't go away from u guys! Can't a boy come and stay with a girl! Why always girls should sacrifice?

Teju: it's okay! It's u r wedding! Whenever u want to meet us, give me a call, or tell aditya, he will drop u here! Now don't cry, or else make up will spoil! u will look like a witch!

Tanya: okay!

And both smiled with tears .

Hufff Only two chapters left 🥺🫰🏻💔

Please VOTE and leave your comments ❤️‍🩹😶‍🌫️