➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 40

After hearing teju's shout they both started to cry more.

Karan: Because of u they r crying more.

Teju glared at him.

Then after feeding them, teju fed them, they both had dinner and slept cuddling with each other.

The next day.

Karan's pov

I woke up first ,and got refresh, I went down to make breakfast, then I went to my room to wake up her....she didn't sleep well yesterday bcz of our juniors, so I woke her up,..

Teju: What happened Karan ?

Karan: Wake up and have breakfast, its 11:40 am already .

Teju: Okay, I will get fresh and after bathing, I will take breakfast.

Karan: okay!

Then I saw Tanvir woke up, and I took him in my arms and placed him on the bed, we both were playing, when I heard sound like someone falling down. Then heard some noise from bathroom, ohh god is she fall down? I quickly placed pillow beside Tanvir , and went to bathroom and Started to bang the door,

Teju: karan..I had fallen down.

Karan: open the door!

Teju: u f**king idiot, If I can do that, then why I am calling u!

Karan: U are not able to stand?

Teju: uhm..yeah.

Karan: I am going to break this door then.

Karan: be careful karan.

Karan: one...two....three!

But teju didn't hear any noise like door breaking....

Teju: Karan ... karan ... sunny are you okay! R u there?

Karan: uhm... Tejasswi r u naked?

Teju's volcano is rising minute by minute, anytime it can burst.

Teju:  what the f**k is wrong with you?, stupid, nonsense, u have seen me naked many times, did u kept u r brain in India, and came to London!

Teju was continuously cursing karan, karan broke the door and saw Teju laying on the floor ,on her back, mainly naked.

Karan: how it happened?

Teju: after completing bath, I came out to take towel, then I slipped. My back is paining a lot, I can't even able to stand.

Karan lifted her in bridal style, and made her lay on bed, he took her towel and dried her, then he made her lay on her stomach, and covered duvet till her lower back, then he took ointment from first aid box, and applied it on her back, and massaged her back for few minutes, then Tanvir and Tanya done their jobs, both started to cry ...

Karan: Oh..no..!

Then karan changed both their diapers, made them clean and make them wear clothes and laid them beside Tejasswi, he then got fresh and went downstairs, he took breakfast in a tray and came to their, he fed teju, while she was feeding her babies, after breakfast, Tejasswi, Tanvir and Tanya slept, karan took his laptop and start to do his work, and the day passed, Karan was very tired, by doing all the works, he was laying on the bed, teju was little bit fine now, teju was massaging her hair with oil, she saw karan laying on bed with some tired expression.

Teju: What happened?

Karan: I am tired jaan ! And my head is paining a lot.

(He said catching his head).

Teju took oil, went towards him, and made him sit on the bed, she sat on his lap, and her legs around his torso, his hand around her waist, she applied oil in his hair and massaged them, Karan buried his head on her chest, (she was wearing clothes )...

Teju: r u okay now?

Karan: A little bit! He said and lowered his head, Avu thought him to tease.

Teju: Oh, u r tired, I thought we can do something else, but u r tired na, so let's leave it ...

She said and stood up, but karan hold her and made her sit on his laps,...

Karan: I wasn't tired, let's do something else!

Teju: R u sure?

Karan : yep!

Karan kissed her neck, jawline and slowly he moved upwards, he kissed her cheeks , eyes and her nose, and he brushed his lips with hers, now she was in full mood, buy Karan being karan, he is teasing her, then teju caught his collar and pulled him in a kiss, in the kiss, karan let her dominate, she was kissing hungrily her one hand on collar and another one went to his hair, to mess them up, Karan hand entered into her top and started to caresse her soft skin, teju unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away, after few minutes they broke the kiss..both were panting heavily,

Karan: That was wild!

Teju chuckled.

Karan removed her top, and stared her bare chest, he kissed all her upper body, and pushed her on bed and Hovered over her, karan went to breast and massaged them softly, and the milk squeezed out, he took one nipple in his mouth, and started to play with another one,...

After a long, mature content 🙈😂