Diver down

I had taken my top off, so I was in black ripped shorts, and a black bikin top. We were all laughing, drinking beer.

Pope was behind the wheel Kie was sitting in the front. John b was doing his own thing and JJ had his arm wrapped around my neck with his chin resting on top of my head.

"Let us show you a party trick!" JJ shouted as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the boat.

Me and JJ would do this all the time. We would take our dad's old boat, without permission. And see who would do the best while the other drove as fast as they could.

"YAY! This is fun." I said jumping up and down as me and JJ stood at the front of the boat.

"Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?" JJ asked and Pope slowly started to increase speed as me and JJ held our beers in front of our faces.

"Oh god, here we go. I'm movin'" John b said as he moved behind Pope, which Kie also should have done.

"You're getting beer in my hair!" Kie laughed as me and JJ tried pushing each other off the end as we continued.

"Oh, my god." Pope groaned as he watched us.

The boat then came to a hard stop. I screamed as me and JJ went flying over the top. I think my feet hit the back of my head and by the time I came out of the water everyone rushed over to see if we were okay.

"You okay, JJ?" Pope asked as John b asked if I was okay.

I held a thumbs up while I let my head rest back in the water. The pain going all through my body as JJ groaned. I was going to kill Pope.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." JJ groaned and I nodded slightly.

"Same." I groaned as I covered my eyes with my hand, sense the sun was shining down on us.

"Pope what did you do?" JJ asked as he started to pull himself back onto the boat but I just stayed where I was.

"Sandbar. The channel changed." Pope replied.

"No shit." I groaned as I started swimming back.

"Hey I saved the beer though." JJ held it up as I gave him a confused disgusted look.

"Congrats, JJ." Me and John b said sarcastically.

"Guys...I think there's a boat down there." Pope said as JJ was pulling me out of the water.

"Shut up."

"No way."

"Really?"

"JJ just pull me up!"

"No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there." Pope said and JJ dropped my hand as he rushed over to Pope and my head hit the boat hard as I fell back in the water.

"Damn it, JJ." I groaned as I came back up rubbing my head.

"Sorry." JJ said as John b rubbed my head and jumped in the water next to me.

Followed by the others as we all swam down. There was a boat that's for sure. A very expensive boat. It would suck to be the owner of that boat now.

Me and JJ swam towards the back of the boat, just to see that there was still stuff in there. And it's an expensive boat, so I couldn't imagine what's inside, or who owned it.

I slowly started to stuggle with my breathing so I kicked off the boat and swam towards the surface. Once my head popped out of the water John b came out, then Kie, then Pope, and lastly JJ.

"You saw that right?" I asked as JJ gasped for air.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I did."

"Yeah."

We all started to swim towards our boat while I explained something, "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy."

"That's a primo rig." JJ added as John b pulled me up into the boat.

"Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." John b said as he looked at me, while I was sitting resting against his legs.

"That's what you were dozed off about?" I asked as I tilted my head up to meet his gaze.

He nodded before getting up and I moved slightly, "Maybe it hit the jetty or something."

"Well in that storm I'm surprised someone was crazy enough, besides us, to go out there." I said as I pushed myself to my feet.

"You guys surfed the surge?" Kie asked after finally catching her breath.

"Yeah." Me and John b said in unison as Pope nodded.

"That's my boy, and sis. Pouge style." JJ laughed as I walked towards the back of the boat next to Kie.

"What the heck?" Kie asked as she turned towards me and I just shrugged.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asked as he walked towards the two boys in the front of the boat.

"No, but we're about to find out." John b said opening a hatch as me and Kie followed Pope.

"Dude, it's too deep." JJ said squatting at the front of the boat.

"Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John b replied as he started to pull the anchor out.

"Well, I'm not resusicating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ said as he stood up and John b did the same bringing the anchor up with him.

"That's fine." John b grunted due to the anchor's weight.

"John b." Me and Kie said in unison as John b looked at us confused.

"What?" He chuckled, and I had to admit it was pretty cute.

"Dive down, fool." Pope said saluting John b and I rolled my eyes.

Kie wrapped her arm around my shoulder, sqeezing it lightly. As if to reasure me. But it wasn't working very well. This was a very bad idea.

"Diver down." John b saluted back.

"Yeah, he is." JJ said pushing John b back into the water as I gasped and rushed over to see if John b was okay.

I couldn't see anything but as if it was going to help me, I stayed where I was. He couldn't stay down there for too much longer could he?

"He should be up by now, right?" I asked turning towards Pope because he's the smart one, and as if on cue John b came out of the water coughing for air.

"Oh, my god. That took forever!" Kie groaned as I gave him a weak smile.

"Ah, jeez." JJ agreed.

"Any dead bodies?" Pope asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked, it was all just a serious of comments and questions.

"Looting potential?" JJ asked not giving John b time to answer my question.

"No. No." John b sighed as he held up a key, "I found this motel key."

"A key?" Pope asked standing up while JJ was pulling the anchor out of the water as I helped John b out.

"Yes, a key, Pope." John b replied gripping my hand as I slowly pulled him up.