Bail

Let's just say, I haven't gotten the chance to make sure John b was okay. Topper had called the cops before real damage could be done. Sheriff Peterkin took me to the station that night.

So there I was. In a cell, in my Midsummer's dress, waiting for a bail. And the beating that I know is going to come from my dad.

My fists were bloody, my right foot was broken. It's wrapped as of the moment, but that's there master plan so I can't escape this hell whole. Is my crutches are outside my cell.

But Topper looks worse, much, much worse.

"You did good, real good, you idiot." Pope said as he stood outside of my cells, his arms wrapped around the bars.

"Anyone in my position would do the same thing." I said putting my head against the wall.

"Yeah, but you took it way to far, Bella." Pope said as an officer came and unlocked my cell, "Your lucky I owe JJ."

Pope grabbed my crutches walking through the cell door and handing them to me. I smiled gratefully as he helped me stand up. His dad had posted my bail, that's surprising.

I had to stop by home to get change. But Pope told me that everyone was meeting at The Wreck.

So once I was changed into shorts and a tank top I slowly headed over. I slowly opened the door, but it was so quite no one heard me come in.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked, "Because doesn't Bella have a membership?"

"Yeah through Rafe." Kie scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"What about those little golf cars they drive, you get one of them?" JJ asked.

I started laughing and said something catching everyone's attention, "Remember when I would steal one and we would drive it down the streets until we were caught."

"Bells, what happend?" JJ asked as John b went wide eyed.

"Don't worry, Topper looks worse." I smile as John b rushed over to help me to the table.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope continued his questions.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with Bella." Kie said glaring at me as I rolled my eyes.

So, she's still mad at me.

"Bro, just own it. My sister's got you." JJ said making me smile.

I'm glad he's come to accept that me and John b are together. Even though he doesn't like it.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah or Bella." Kie said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, this is ridiclous, we're best friends." I said as I looked at her and she scoffed.

"We were best friends. Were." Kie said as I got up and left.

I went to the Camron's house, to see Rafe doing drugs. And honestly I need a little something to get my mind off everything.

"Can I have some?" I asked as Rafe looked up and turned around.

"Wow, Topper wasn't kidding, you beat the shit out of him, and he broke your leg." Rafe smiled as I smiled back and he handed me a blunt.

I smiled taking it happily. Rafe continued to do cocaine while I sat next to him. I blew out some of the smoke as Rafe stood up, sniffing.

"You gonna give me a bump, big boy?" I looked up to see one of my dad's drug dealers walk up.

Well isn't this fun.

"Man, check out this place, though, huh?" The drug dealer said looking around as I took another hit and blew the smoke out.

"Hey, Barry. Barry. Hey, man." Rafe said in a panic.

"It's fancy!" Berry said as he looked down at me, "You even got yourself a little girlfriend, hey princess. I know you're dad."

"I don't have your money." Rafe said quietly as I looked at the two of them confused, "All right? Uh--you shouldn't be here now? What are you doing?"

"I'm right here. You wanna know why?" Barry asked.

"Give me till the weekend, okay?" Rafe begged as I looked at him concerned, this can't be good, "All I-- all I need you to do is front me more coke. I got a guy coming this weekend. It's cool, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. How come you got all this nice shit, though? Can you tell me that? You ain't got my money, but you got all this nice shit, and a hot ass girl?"

I gagged at him saying that. That's disgusting.

Berry then raised his fist at Rafe, "Hey, chill, chill! All right--Hey!"

"Come here!"

I started to move away from the bike as Barry was pulling at Rafe. I reached for my crutch, but Barry kicked it away.

Shit.

"Hey! Get off! What're you doing? Hey!" Rafe shouted as Barry yanked him

"Put that on there. Yeah!"

I could hear the sizzling of Rafe's arm and the metal. Fear and anger grew in me as I forced myself to my feet punching Barry across the face.

Rafe looked at me shocked as Barry held his jaw.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Barry then pushed my chest with a smirk. I stumbled to the ground, landing next to Rafe. Berry then grabbed Rafe's helmet and got on his bike.

"Consider this shit right here as your down payment. You got three days." Berry shouted before riding away.

Rafe struggled with the pain as I pulled myself closer to him. I grabbed a water bottle from my back pack. Grabbing his hand softly bringing it towards me as Rafe sat up.

I sprayed the ice cold water on his arm as he hissed in pain. I then grabbed a wrap from my back pack.

You may think its weird that I just have this stuff in my bag. But with mine and JJ's dad, it's the best idea.

I wrapped Rafe's arm tightly before tying it off.