Underwater drone

Me, Kie, and John b were under water. JJ and Pope were out on the docks watching us through a video screen. This was so cool.

Kie swam up first as John b and I swam up together. But when he shook the water out of his hair I regretted it.

"John b!" I shouted pushing him away.

"You were already wet." He laughed as I groaned and swam away.

"Technically it's not a drone. It's an ROV." Pope replied to one of my brothers dumb comments I'm assuming.

"Shut up. Shut up." JJ said quickly as he waltzed towards the edge of the dock, "It's too early for that right now."

"Hey, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." John b explained as I pulled myself up the later and sat in front of JJ.

"It's bullshit. Why do we have to do that?" JJ asked as he looked towards Pope.

Of course Pope would know the answer. He's Pope after all.

"Well, there is maritime salvage law." Pope explained as he came and stood next to JJ, "We can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up."

"I think we know that." I said as I looked up at Pope.

"I know. I know. It's just lawyers aren't cheap, bro." JJ said as I nodded in agreement.

I don't think any of us can afford a lawyer right now. I mean I guess Kie could but I don't think her parents would be willing to help. Especially when they find out it's for John b.

There not his biggest fans.

"Well as soon as they see the footage, they'll work for a comp." John b explained as I lifted an eyebrow.

What?

"How do you know all that?" I asked confused as Kie swam towards the ladder.

"Cause my dad said it, like, a million times." John b explained as I nodded.

Okay that makes sense.

"Yeah, that's fair." I nodded as I helped Kie up the ladder.

"The teather is like really long." Pope mentioned, "In the wrong weather, it could get pushed around."

"Then we'll go at dead calm." John b said flatly but of course then thunder started to ring through our ears.

"At slack tide?" Kie asked.

"So now, we just gotta wait around for the right weather." Pope said as I nodded and stood up.

"And today, is not that day." I said placing my hands on my hips.

I'm not sure what the others were doing, but as noon rolled around I was sitting between John b's legs. He was sitting on a chair working on papers.

He leaned over me to write something down. Before grabbing the tablet like device. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks like a tablet.

"It's your turn." I heard someone say as both me and John b turned around, "Oh Belladonna, you're here. How cute."

It was Sarah.

"Uh, for what?" John b asked confused as Sarah walked closer and I started to flip all the papers upside down.

"To ask me what I'm doing here." Sarah said simply as I tilted my head back to look at John b.

He gave me a just as confused face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused as I tilted my head.

"What she said." John b said as Sarah rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"I relized me and Bella didn't get a chance to respond the other day. After you spat in our faces and yelled at us." Sarah explained.

"And stormed off like a child." I added as John b glared down at me.

"So, first of all, we're not liars. I don't know how Ward found out about the scuba gear, but I swear it wasn't me or Bella. We're not the reason you got fired." Sarah explained as I smiled.

"Okay." John b said nodding his head, because I already explained all of this to him.

"That's all. Good talk." Sarah said as she shrugged and started to walk away.

But before she could get to far she started to dig through her bag. She then threw a bag of popcorn at John b.

"Your favorite." She smiled, "Don't get to comfortable love birds."

"What the hell?" John b asked as I shrugged and we got back to work.