Hardest Decision

"I can't believe he just took off." Pope mumbled as we were all waiting for John b to get back.

"Guys, imcoming." Kie said as I turned around to see motorcycles and cars, and armed soliders racing towards us.

"Shit." I mumbled making a run for the wheel of the boat, I was going to have to make the hardest decision of my life.

"That's Signh's men!" Cleo shouted.

Of course it was Singh's men, who else could it be?

"Where's John b?" Pope asked turning towards me.

"He said he'd be back by now." I shouted on the verge of tears.

"Well, he's not!" Pope shouted.

"NO SHIT!" I shotued back, "JJ, what are we gonna do?"

"We gotta make a stand. That's what we gotta do. That's the only option." JJ said as I nodded and pulled both guns out of my pockets and he grabbed his gun.

"You have two guns now?" Pope asked looking towards me, "This is gonna end well."

"What!?" Kie shouted.

"Kiara, we're not splitting up again!" JJ shouted.

"I can go out and look for him." I mentioned.

"No! We've lost you for far to long, you're not going anywhere!" JJ shouted.

"He's my husband JJ!" I shouted as he grabbed onto my arm.

"Well your husbands cheating on you!" JJ shouted and I froze in shock.

"JJ!" Pope shouted.

"Shit." JJ mumbled, "Bella, I'm really sorry, but I can't watch you get hurt. Sarah you wanna tell her what happened? You're her best frined after all."

The men were getting closer. I had to make a decision. And if John b was cheating on me, what's the point in saving him. I would want to, I'm a human after all, but I've also got friends and a brother to save.

I ran back to the wheel leaving the docks. I hated doing this as I starred at the island and my brother's pain. He wanted to get his best friend, but I didn't want to loose JJ again, I didn't want to loose anyone again.

We started to get shot at as I drove us off. But we had gotten far enough, that none of us got hurt. I let go of the wheel falling to my knees in tears.

I loved John b.

"Sarah, what happned!" I shouted as I got up again, "Sarah please tell me!"

"He loves me Bella!" Sarah shouted as I stumbled into Kie, "And I can see why, I didn't let him leave, I didn't leave him!"

"I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted but Kie grabbed me dragging me down to the bottom level.

"I'm sorry Bella, I wanted to tell you the minute I saw you." Kie said as I sat down, my hand cupping my mouth.

"Tell me it's not true." I whispered looking up at her, "Tell me please."

"I'm sorry Bella." Kie said pulling me into a hug as I cried into her shoulder, she held me tighter then I thought was possible.

I hate Sarah. She betrayed me, she was my best friend and she betrayed me. She was suppose to be my sister, the person that looks out for me. The person I trusted most besides JJ in my life.

It was offical. Every Cameron now hates me. There was no way Rafe still cared for me. Sarah had betrayed me. The family I thought would be better then my own was gone, the pouges were suppose to be my family. But John b betrayed me, Sarah betrayed me. They did the worst thing they could do to me.

This was the day, I lost all hope.

What was John b doing to me?

"Will you send JJ down?" I asked and she nodded getting up as she walked off and I stayed in place holding my legs to my chest.

JJ came down he seemed frustrated. He lost hope to, we were all each other had right now. JJ sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." JJ whispered quietly, "At least not while were trapped on a boat together."

"No, JJ thank you for telling me." I whispered, "I never would have known if you didn't tell me."

"You know I love you right?" JJ asked and I nodded.

"You love Kie too." I mumbled and he looked down at me shocked.

"What?" He asked confused as I laughed.

"You and Kie, you like each other." I laughed holding his hand.

"You're crazy." JJ said holding back a laugh just making me laugh.

"No I'm not. I speak truth." I said messing his hair up.

"Hey, don't go for the hair." He replied making me laugh, "You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not." I mumbled, "You're the only person I've wanted to see. But I think you should go talk with Kie."

"Your good alone?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'll go hang with Cleo or Pope." I replied and he nodded.

"Hey, if you ever think about you know, come talk to me, okay?" He said before leaving and I nodded.

I got up and walked over to Pope and sat next to him. Cleo was talking with Sarah. Pope wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry about the Sarah thing." He said as I sighed.

"Hey, I'm gonna be honest I saw it coming, I just didn't want to believe it."

"You really are stupid you know that right?" He asked as I smiled and laughed.

"Only the best for a Maybank."