Side of the road

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked as we were driving down the road, me and John b in the front like usual.

"That's what she said." I replied.

JJ then chuckled, "That's what she said."

"Stop." Me and Pope said in unison and JJ stopped laughing.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah said from beside Kie as I turned my head to look at her.

"Cause you're rich." JJ replied as I glared at the side of his head.

"You've never heard of it either." Kie replied making me laugh.

"Thank you." Sarah said high fiving Kie.

"Don't worry, neither have I." I whispered to JJ we low high fived.

Like I said, amazing sister brother relationship.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie mentioned changing the subject of conversation.

"All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ said trying to find the right words when we were pulled over.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie asked confused as I looked at John b and he shrugged.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ asked and I did a hand signal towards the gold, and he was quick to hide it while I slid the gun from my pocket under the seat.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked confused.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked.

"Did you bring the gun? Either of you?" John b asked looking between me and JJ.

"No. Okay?" We said in unison, everytime we bring the gun we get yelled at.

But then there are times we don't have the fun and get yelled at.

"Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." JJ mentioned, that's where he thinks it is.

"Thank god." Kie said.

Everyone started panicking when a gun was shoved in John b's face. My hands cupped over my mouth as I gasped.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The man in a mask asked, but I recongized his voice, "All y'alls hands up in the air now!"

We all slowly put our hands in the air. I can't believe this is happening.

"You, out of the car! Let's go!"

John b slowly got out of the car. Letting everyone else out and as I climbed out the man starred at me. And even though he was wearing a mask, I could tell he had a smile. I could see it in his eyes.

What was so familer about this guy?

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" He shouted at us, "On your goddamn hands and knees! Down!"

But as I was about to he pulled me aside, "Not you princess."

Barry

"All right, that's all y'all gotta do." He said he touched me, and I looked at JJ scared.

JJ had a look of fear in his eyes. And after Barry had his stupid fun he pushed me to the ground. I did the same as everyone else as I grabbed JJ's hand.

"Hey it's okay." JJ whispered as he sqeezed my hand while Barry was going through everything, "I'm right here."

"Now you stay just like that unless you want your brains blown out all over this rode, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" He shouted at us as he started to go towards his car, "See you later princess."

"Where's John b?" I cried as I noticed he wasn't with us, "Sarah?"

"In the car." She whispered as I got up as well.

"No, Bella!" JJ whisper shouted, he tried to grab me but I stuck my body through the window of the Twinkie.

I know we were told not to bring the gun. But damn it we were going to a pawn shop. So of course I brought the damn gun.

Like I mentioned.

I rushed over cocking the gun and Barry slowly turned his head towards me. A few tears went through my eyes.

"Give it back!" I demanded, "It's your turn to get out."

"You wouldn't pull the trigger." He laughed but I saw John b poke his head up.

I pulled the trigger, going through the opposite side of glass Barry was sitting behind. I didn't want to actually shoot him I just wanted him to know I was serious.

"Bella! Stop being an idiot." Pope said as I cocked the again, aiming it towards Barry this time.

"I'm not an idiot, I'm just protective."

John b then elbowed Barry in the face, he grabbed the gold and got out of the car. I pushed the gun in my pocket before rushing over to him as Barry got out of the car as well.

The others got up and ran towards us.

Barry punched my brother and Kie away. But John b used Barry's gun to hit Barry in the shoulder, causing Barry to fall to the ground. I then used the door to him repeatedly.

"Don't touch me again. Don't hurt my brother again!" I shouted as I continued to use the door as my weapon.

Once I was done, the door was shut, and Barry was breathing heavily against it. I didn't care if my leg was broken, I've gone through worse. It's like I don't even have a boot on right now.

I removed Barry's mask as I was squated down in front of him.

"I know this peice of shit!" JJ shouted, "He's a basehead!"

"Probably knows my brother." Sarah said in anger.

"Oh he does." I said looking up at her, "He sells coke to our dad too."

"Alright listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all--" But before he could finish JJ used Barry's gun to wack him in the face.

"JJ!"

"Dude, chill, man."

"Come on."

"He touched my sister." JJ said pushing everyone out of the way before he dug through Barry's pocket, "We got one last stop."

"Yeah we do." I said doing my handshake with JJ quickly as we walked towards the Twinkie.

The others starring at us.

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives." JJ said as he and I got in the front two seats.