Shopping spree

"Go, go, go, go, go." Me and Sarah laughed as the three of us were being chased through the boat.

We got outside luckily and continued to run as fast as possible. We ran down the dock shouting for people to move. At the end of the dock we stopped running and John b let go of my hand.

"Oh my god, would you two just accept that you like each other." Sarah groaned as I glared at her and John b stayed silent.

"We will not get into the archives looking like this." I mentioned changing the subject of conversation.

But it was true, we looked and smelled disgusting.

"Why not?" John b asked, did he seriously just ask that.

"I promise you, they will not let us in looking like we crawled out of a swamp." Sarah mentioned, I think she forgot about our previous conversation.

Luckily.

We continued walking and running around. We ditched the jackets, and were now walking around town. I had my brother's hat on backwords as I walked in front of John b and Sarah.

"Hey Bella, what about this store?" Sarah asked and I turned around, "Let's go shopping here."

"Absolutely not." John b said trying to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his shirt and pulling him in after me and Sarah.

"Come on, Sancho. I think we've arrived." Sarah said as I continued to pull John b in.

"Sarah, I don't think you understand. This is like an organ with the wrong blood type. It doesn't work." John b mentioned as I rolled my eyes.

"You are the single most dramatic person I've ever met Jb." I said smiling, but the way I smiled at him caused him to chuckle.

"No, I'm not." John b chuckled as Sarah walked towards a table.

"What about cashmere?" She asked as me and John b turned towards her.

"Oh, my god. Have you seen this shirt?" John b asked looking down at the tag.

"Yeah."

"It's $190!" John b practically shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll sugar mama you." Sarah replied as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and tapped John b's.

She then started to walk away, and I picked up a pair of glasses. Sarah was getting help and I was just going to annoy John b in the meantime.

"What about some glasses? Little Clark Kent action?" I laughed putting the glasses on John b's face.

"Sarah, Bells, you don't understand. I don't want anything from here." John b replied and I sighed.

"You're no fun." I said in a pouty tone.

"My friend Johnathan and Belladonna here needs all the help he can get." Sarah said as she walked over with a man who looked the two of us up and down.

Oh jeez.

"I can see that." He replied as I glared at Sarah.

Later on me and Sarah were sitting in arm chairs. John b was in the changing room, and before he could walk in, I knew this was going to be interesting.

"Aww! You look like you're ready for the middle school dance." Sarah laughed as John b walked out of the dressing room.

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. This one definetly wasn't the one. No one would take us seriously.

"I looked like I got kicked out of the barbershop quartet." John b replied as I nodded and finally let my giggle out, "What are you laughing at? Your next!"