Love and war

John b was taken right behind bars. Not to surprised, stupid ass Camrons. But I was taken into a room made of cement and glass. I'm very aware of the other officers on the outside of the glass, but I'm just sitting alone. My hands cuffed to the table, I really would like to know what's going on.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on here." I shouted slamming my hands against the table, the hand cuffs rattling.

Officer Plumb finally walked in as I looked towards the door. I laughed slightly as she closed the door.

"What Officer Shoupe to scared of me?" I asked as Officer Plumb sat down in front of me.

"No, he's a bit busy with John b." She said but I could tell she was lying.

I tilted my head so I was looking at the mirror in front of me. The mirrior I know is one sided glass. I knew that Officer Thompson and Shoupe were on the other side.

"Yeah alright, now tell me why I'm here." I said but I had more questions so I continued, "Oh yeah, and explain to me why I was called a hostage, and why I was called a Camron."

"Ward Camron had told us you and Rafe Camron were married a few days after John b's disappearence." Plumb started to explain as I looked at her confused, "He told us you went to the Bahamans with them, and told us you shot Sarah Camron while there. That's attempted murder Bella."

"Sarah's my best friend, why would I shoot her?" I questioned and I could feel the rage rising in me.

"She didn't approve of your relationship with Rafe." Plumb said as if it was actually true, but Sarah just barley found out, "She also got together with John b when you were shot."

"That never happened!" I snapped causing Plumb to jump slightly, "After I woke up from being shot I knew I couldn't leave JJ, so I told Sarah to go with John b! I agreed to the stupid marrige because Ward said he would tell the truth--"

"What truth?"

"That Rafe shot me and Peterkin, and Sarah. Ward killed Big John Routlage and framed John b. And apperently framed me!" I shouted, "I didn't shoot Sarah."

"Unfortantaly it's his word against yours." Plumb said tapping my hand, "You and John b have a court case coming up this week. You come out together or you die together. Till death due you part right?"

"You know about that?" I asked.

"He refused to take off the paper ring." Plumb replied before leaving me alone in the darkish room.

It had been a few days, and it was true, me and John b had a court case. I never heard of it before, probably because I'm stupid. But John b was being convicted of the murder of Sheriff Peterkin, and I was being convicted of the almost murder of my best friend, and the protection of John b.

Stupid right?

Oh and John b still hasn't forgiven me. But he still won't take off the paper ring, and neither will I.

"John Booker Rougtledge, Belladonna Carly Maybank, pursuants to the North Caroline statue section 14, John you are charged with murder in the first degree with aggravated circumstances. Belladonna you are charged with attempted murder and protection of a murder. If convicted, the maximum sentance would be the death penalty."

"Kill me now." I mumbled to myself.

"That's probably going to happen." John b snapped back, and it took all I had not to try and kill him myself.

"Your Honor, they're 17!" JJ shouted but I couldn't bring myself to look back at him, it would be far to much pain, "They're 17! Are you kidding me?"

I finally decided to turn my head and I made eye contact with JJ, "Hey, sis, we're gonna get you guys out. We're gonna figure it out!"

I nodded before being taken out along with John b. John b looked at me, and he actually looked sorry. But I'm glad he's not going through this alone. Despite the fact that we're kept in different parts of the police station.

John b and I were finally allowed to be together. Just so we can write our lines of defense. We stayed quite for a little while when John b started to tear up.

"John b..." I mumbled and he finally looked up at me, "I'm so sorry."

"You did a pretty shitty thing Bells." John b said grabbing my hands.

"John b, I was doing it for you." I said blinking back my tears.

"I know, that's why I forgive you." John b said placing his lips against my knuckles as he pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away holding out my pinky finger, "Till death due us part?"

"Till death due us part." He said wrapping his pinky around mine.

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't been posting for a little while. I've been dealing with some things but I'll be posting as much as possible. Thank you guys so much!!!