JJ

I wasn't able to find better shoes. So I just took my shoes off and walked back up. Kie was out on the dock with someone.

"Hey, Kiara if you wanna get off the island we better--JJ?" I asked as JJ looked passed Kiara at me.

"Bella!" He shouted pushing Kie away slightly as I ran off the boat jumping into his arms.

"Oh my god, you're alive." I mumbled into his shoulder as the others came out of hiding.

"You're alive!" JJ exclaimed placing his hands on my shoulders as he set me down and looked at me with a smile.

"A pouge never dies." I smiled as JJ pulled me back into a hug.

"I love you so much." He mumbled as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too." I replied waving at the others with a smile, "I didn't think I'd see you again."

"Hey, we're Maybanks we'll always find a way back to each other." He replied pulling away from me before moving out of the way, so I could hug the others.

"Donna!" Cleo exclaimed being the next to pull me into a hug.

"Leo." I sighed as I opened my eyes to see John b happy but Sarah looked pissed off by all meaning.

Cleo let go of me as I made my way over to John b. Everyone else going to hug Kie. I smiled as he kissed me, pulling me into a hug.

"We thought you were dead." John b sighed with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Believe me I'm shocked I'm alive." I sighed into the hug, "Rose wanted to dump me in the ocean."

"I wish she did." I heard Sarah whisper and I looked at her confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked pulling away from John b.

"Nothing." She replied patting my shoulder, "I'm glad you're alive."

She then walked off as I looked at John b who was starring at Sarah. I then looked over to the others who were giving me a sorry look. What the hell is going on?

"I never thought I would be more happy to see your dumbass." Pope said pulling me into a hug, cutting the tension, but I still felt it.

"Ahh thank you." I replied with a hum making him and Cleo laugh.

"Is this you?" Pope asked letting go of me and pointing at the boat.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you." Kie said as we all started walking towards the boat.

But John b stopped. He just stood there starring at an old building in the distance. I gave him a confused look before walking towards him.

"Jb you good?" I asked.

"John b! Bella! Let's go!" Kie shouted as I grabbed John b's hand.

"Come on, let's go." I said as he nodded and interwinded our fingers.

"Yeah."

Kie and my brother stuck together. I saw something in the two of them. They liked each other, I know they do. They have to. They would also like be super cute together. And this way JJ can get revenge by dating my best friend.

"Come on guys we gotta go!" Cleo shouted as me and John b were up top getting us ready to leave.

"She's right, we gotta hurry. I can imagine Rafe and Singh are after us." I mumbled to John b.

"Okay, you definitely heard that, right?" John b asked looking over to me.

"What the bell?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "I've heard it all day."

"That's exactly what my dad would do to call me home." John b explained, but it couldn't have been his dad, he was dead, right, "Bella, that...that pattern, those bells. The ding, ding, ding, ding. Bella, that... that's him calling me home."

"I know, it--yeah. It's really weird. But even if it was him, John b I haven't seen you in I don't know how long, and I don't know how I feel about leaving you on this island with Singh."

"Bella, that's exactly how he used to call me home. Please...an hour is all I'm asking."

"Okay." I said nodding, and it seemed to have shocked him.

"What?"

"Okay, I get it. You wanna go to the tower and go look? Go look. Okay?"

"You sure?"

"I'm serious. I love you, and I know what this means to you, but please come back to me okay?"

"I love you, Belladonna Maybank."

"Routlage now silly."

"Right, Routlage."