I know you're in there

Me and JJ stood at John b's front door. I had actully gotten ready, and don't look like shit. Like I did earlier. So, that's good.

But anyways, tapped to his door was a Department of Child Services paper. And to be fun we decided that we were going to scare the living shit out of him.

I banged on the door as JJ shouted, "DCS! I know you're in there!"

We then quickly ran to his window and I banged on it as JJ jumped out of nowhere. Scaring the living shit out of John b as he glared at us. Me and JJ just started laughing as John b laid back down.

"You should have seen your face." JJ laughed as I nodded.

"Your face was like..." Both me and JJ did our best to make our faces look the way John B's did as he rubbed his eyes.

After that, JJ and John b were in the front of the twinkie. I was laying down in the back listening to a conversation I don't want to be listening too.

Me and JJ were talking when I got back from the Camron's. He told me that he saw John b's love for me. And apperently he was going to try and get him to fall in love with Kie.

I don't really care, because if he does he does. There really isn't anything I can do about it.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara." JJ said as I rolled my eyes, "She clearly likes you. She's like, 'oh, John b.'"

"Is that was she does?" I asked in a giggle as John b looked back at me with a half smile.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you." JJ said and I got confused, that must have been when I was with Sarah.

"I'm pretty sure that was me."

"That was Bella. And it was on the cheek."

"It's not like we were makin' out."

"Low-hanging fruit, bro." JJ said as I groaned and covered my ears, "Don't pretend that you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like, 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing and shit."

"I blush?" John b asked confused.

"Yeah." Me and JJ nodded.

He blushed all the time around me. I know he does, and JJ knows he does. I don't think JJ likes that it's with me. But...that's his problem.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

JJ reached for the compus and John b's reaction was to reach for it. To make sure JJ didn't do something stupid with it. Which he most likely will.

"Hey, don't-" John b said angirly but was unable to get the compass back.

"I'm just looking at it." JJ replied as John b finally gave up and let JJ do what he wanted.

"I gotta admit, you father's compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky." I said as I rested my elbows on the boys seats as JJ nodded.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out." John b mentioned as I nodded slightly.

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us." JJ said sarcastically and I had to agree..

"It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." I added on just as sarcastically.

The rest of the drive was just music and silence. That was until we got to Ms. Lana's house. John b stopped the car and we all got out.

Well most of us.

"Um no. You stay here." I said pushing JJ back in the twinkie as John b walked around to our side.

"Why?" He asked confused as he gave the two of us an even more confused look.

"So you don't do something stupid." John b said giving JJ a knowing look as he groaned and closed the door.

John b and I walked towards the house as I gazed around it. This is definetly an interesting house.

"Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." I mentioned as John b grabbed my hand to my surprise.

I could hear things being thrown around or hit. It was crashing sounds and men yelling. John b stopped the two of us from walking as I sqeezed his hand tighter out of nervousness.

"Maybe we should come back." I said trying to walk away but John b dragged me alone, "It's a little too soon."

"No, no, shut up. Shut up, Bells." John b said as he glared at me and I did, I shut up.

I could hear Lana's screams. She was getting hurt and it sounded like there were two men. Me and John b crouched slightly as we got closer to the house.

"I--" I tried to say something but was cut off before I could.

"Shut up. Come on." John b said yanking my hand, not to hard though.

John b and I made a run towards the house. More like he ran for it, and he dragged me with. When we got close to the window he pushed the two of us against the wall and we stayed as quite as possible.

"Do you still think we should stay?" I whispered sarcastically as we were crouched under a window.

Oh, we're so dead.

It continued as stuff fell into my hair. Paint to be specific. John b shook it out of his hair as I just let it stay there. With how much hair I have, I'm just gonna have to take a shower.

The two men talked about leaving and that's what they did. So John b grabbed my hand and started dragging me again.

"We should just go. He's got smuggler...smuggler written all over him." I mumbled as John b gave me a look before running the two of us inside the house, "Or you know run right into the house."

We got a chance to talk to Ms. Lana but it wasn't very helpful. And she looked so in pain. We were told not to bring cops and the whole time I tried to get John b out of here. But we got the answers we need for the most part.

I finally just grabbed John b's shirt and dragged him to his feet, "Come on we gotta go."

We ran out of the house and towards the twinkie, "Can you guys drop me off at the Camron's house?"

"Yeah just meet us at the château in an hour." John b smiled as he finally let go of my hand.