Lemonde Vodka

The next day we were all on the HMS Pouge. I was sitting next to John b on the bench. Me and JJ were wearing matching twin swimsuits.

I don't know why, but we were.

I had a bandanna tied over my hair, to keep it out of my face. John b's arm rested around my shoulder as me feet rested on top of his legs.

JJ then whistled looking back at us causing me to raise my sunglasses, "You guys see that? That's the Malibue 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance."

"200K, easy." I replied knowing that's an expensive ass boat.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope mentioned as I laughed.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie mentioned when I relized that it was Topper and Sarah.

Their boat slowed down to all of our surprise as Sarah removed her sunglasses. She reached her hand out and I hesitantly got up and grabbed it.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I swear." I said as Topper speed away and me and Sarah sat down, "So what are we doin'?"

"Little beach clean up." Sarah replied as we wrapped our arms around each other's shoulders.

When we got to the beach I noticed Rafe. Honestly kind of a surprise. I walked towards him and Kelce while Topper and Sarah were talking.

"Bella! I didn't know you were coming." Wheezie said as she rushed over and gave me a hug.

"I didn't know I was coming either." I replied messing her hair up as she smiled.

"You shouldn't have come." Kelce replied glaring at me as I gave him the same look.

"Chill out. She was looking after her brother's pouge boyfriend." Rafe mentioned as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"That I was." I replied with a smirk, I don't know why but I always seem to change when I'm around kooks.

I'm not my normal self.

"Yo. You look thirsty." Kelce said as we all followed him towards Topper.

"Okay, what do we--what do we got here?" Topper asked taking the drink from Kelce.

"Have some of that, baby." Kelce replied as I walked over standing next to Sarah.

Topper took a drink before handing it to Sarah. She sniffed it before pulling a disgusted look.

"What did you do to this?" She asked in a laugh before taking a sip and handing it to me.

I sniffed it as well before almost gagging. Oh my god.

"Come on." Rafe said as he grabbed my shoulders and I started to take a sip of the drink but before I could finish my sip Wheezie took it from me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Me and Sarah said in unison before snatching the drink, "Since when did you start drinking?"

"Since today." She shrugged as Kelce took the drink from Sarah as somone started walking over.

"You guys got it under control?" The man asked as we all nodded, "Oh good to see you Bella."

After that me and Rafe were standing next to each other in the large circle. The alchole was really starting to kick in. I felt extremley loopy.

"Just a moment, friends, to acknowledge our blessings."

Me and Rafe grabbed each other's hands as I then grabbed Wheezie's. I don't know why I came to hang out with Sarah. She hasn't even really talked to me. But I get it, she's with her boyfriend.

"To the big kahuna."

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I was trying so hard not laugh.

"Thank you for the opportunity for us to come out here and restore Masonborough to it's virgin glory."

Me and Srah both quitely started laughing as we looked at each other. Wheezie was standing in the middle of us. Rafe chuckled softly due to my giggles causign Topper to do the same.

"Amen."

"He doesn't like us that guy." Rafe said pointing to a man who was glaring at us and I laughed nodding as he rapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I wish I could return to my virgin glory." I laughed as Rafe laughed, "I'm kidding, I'm in the middle of my virgin glory."

Rafe then started laughing even more as he looked at me, "Your still a virgin?"

"We don't talk about it." I said pushing him into the water.

He then threw me in causing me to gasp as I came out of the water.

"You jerk!" I shouted as the water dripped from my hair and I stood up.

"You pushed me first."

"You didn't fall in."