Truth

It only took forever but the three of us were able to sneak onto the boat. But the room we were hiding in was scorching hot.

Sarah sat down right away but as the boat started moving I almost lost balance. And I would have fallen if it wasn't for the trustful John b that caught me.

"We're moving." I sighed in relief as I looked towards Sarah and we high fived each other.

"Yeah we are."

I was mentally dying as I laid between John b's legs. All three of us were sweating to death, and I had taken my shirt off so I was in a bikin top. John b was shirtless and Sarah looked like she was dying.

"What is the hottest you've ever been?" Sarah asked as I groaned.

"Right now." John b replied quickly as I nodded.

"I think I'm dying." I mumbled as John b chuckled.

"Do you...I don't know, do you wanna play a game?" Sarah offered, and it's a good idea, we could get our mind off everything for a little while.

"No, I don't." John b said shacking his head as I sighed and rested my eyes.

"Cool." Me and Sarah replied, I swear we're like the same person.

Only sometimes though, she's a heck a lot smarter then I am.

"So, there's this game my sister, Belladonna, and I play." Sarah explained as I smiled, "It's called truth or dare, except there's no dare."

"So, it's just truth, Sarah. That's truth." John b explained as I giggled.

He makes a point.

"Yeah." She said as she looked towards me and John b, "Do you wanna play truth?"

"Sure." John b said, which is probably the smart idea, because Sarah is going to keep bothering him about until he says yes.

"Okay you get the first question." Sarah said as I turned around resting my chin on John b's knee.

In a Russian accent John b looked towards me and asked, "Why did you kill Demetri?"

"Oh, that is to easy. Demetri, he--he knew too much." I said an equally bad Russian accent, "He was compromised."

"Yes, you know, we all know too much eventually." John b continued the accent as I smiled at him.

"My turn." Sarah said as I looked up at her and John b did the same.

"What did you see in the painting?" Sarah asked looking towards John b.

"Look, I can't tell you. Okay?" John b sighed as I had the same thoughts.

I don't want Sarah getting mixed up in all this. Even though I think she would be an amazing pouge.

"Why?"

"Because it's for your own safety." I sighed as I lifted my chin from John b's knee and I got closer to her.

"Okay, but something made you want to go to the archieves, obviously." Sarah shouted looking from me to John b.

She's not gonna let this go is she?

"Look, somebody who was supposed to be dead wasn't, all right?" John b explained frustrated as I sighed.

"Like your dad?" Sarah asked as I looked at her shocked.

Did she seriously just ask that.

"Yeah. Okay. You know what?" John b sighed as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back between his legs.

His arms wrapped around my stomach as his chin rested on top of my head. I sighed as I looked at Sarah and she got the gist of what I was trying to tell her.

"I'm sorry." Sarah said softly.

"No, it's fine."

"No, it's not. I am such an idiot." Sarah replied, "That was a really lame thing to say. I can't imagine losing my dad. My entire family would fall apart without him."

"I wish mine would disappear." I sighed closing my eyes as John b placed a small kiss on my cheek.

As if trying to reasure me that everything will be okay.

"Bells, it's okay, you don't have to say anything." John b said as he brought me closer and Sarah nodded.

"I know, but Sarah your lucky to have your asshole of a dad. And John b, it sucks that your dad is gone, and I understand that your feeling really depressed and just want to find him. But you guys are not the only one's with family problems." I sighed as John b hugged me tighter and Sarah rubbed circles on my hand.

"Ward has always thought of you as a daughter." Sarah smiled when we felt the boat come to a stop, "Well looks like we're here."