Back in the OBX

"Anybody else starving? We need some sort of breakfast." JJ said as he kept his arm around my shoulder.

He hasn't left my side since we got on the boat.

"We're gonna find some food." Sarah said as Pope helped Kie off the boat, then Sarah, then me.

The three of us started searching around for some sort of food. I was close to the boys so I could hear their conversation while Sarah and Kie were a little further ahead of me.

"Ugh!" Kie groaned as she held up a watermelon, "Jackpot!"

I rushed over as we split the watermelon in half. I ate out of both peices while sitting in the middle of my two best friends. It felt so good to have food in my system.

"Holy shit." Sarah mumbled as I started to dig out a peice, "Oh guess what, Bella and John b got married."

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kie asked as she looked down at me and I nodded.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but...yeah." I smiled trying not too happy cry.

"Actually, it was plenty legal despite not having rings." Sarah said before eating another peice, "I can legally marry someone."

"Wait...what?" I asked shocked as I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, I had to do it for a friend, because she wanted me to marry her for some reason." Sarah shrugged as a giant smile formed on my face, now I have to go ring shopping.

But first we need to find the gold, so I can pay for a ring.

"Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asked as I stood up to try and find something I can make into a ring.

"Maybe." Kie shrugged making me smile.

"That's not a no." I replied as I turned around.

"It's not a no." Kie said continuing to eat causing the three of us to laugh.

I then walked off and into the château where I found a peice of paper. I ripped it apart making two makeshift rings as I slipped it one on my finger.

I grabbed the second one, that's slightly bigger and walked back outside. The girls smiled at me as I showed off my new ring.

"What do you think?" I asked as they laughed, "What?"

"It'll do, for now." Sarah replied nodding making me smile as we started walking down the dock.

"What y'all talking about?" Sarah asked as I stepped in the boat and I sat down between John b's legs.

"Uh...fishing." John b replied as I grabbed his finger and slipped the paper ring on.

"Dropping lures." JJ said looking up at the girls before turning back to me and John b, "What's that?"

"Those are Bella's makeshift wedding rings." Kie answered as I smiled at my brother who almost had a panic attack.

"Wh-what?" JJ mumbled as he gave me wide eyes, "You two, are married?"

"Yes, indeed we are." I smiled, "JB did you know that Sarah is legal at this stuff?"

"You are?" He asked with a smile as he looked at Sarah who nodded.

"You two are legally husband and wife." She replied handing JJ a watermelon.

"Anyways no one knows were here, right? And if you two aren't gonna get into any more trouble for showing up 12 hours later. Am I right, or am I right?" JJ asked while splitting the watermelon in half, handing one half to me and John b.

"You're not wrong." Pope mumbled.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want." JJ said holding up the watermelon as I did the same.

"Pouges fellowship." I said before John b took the watermelon from me and started devouring it making me smile.

"How does that sound?" JJ asked doing the same.

"Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow." John b replied, "Me and Bella still need a hunny moon anyways."

"Yeah!" JJ shouted when it hit him, "Oh wait, no!"

Everyone started laughing as I smiled and leaned my head back. As I did so John b snuck a kiss making me smile.

"Sometimes I wish I didn't have eyes." JJ mumbled.

"The cops could be looking for us. It could be really stupid." Sarah mentioned as she looked towards me, "My dad and brother are probably looking for you."

"Sarah Camron, you've heard of the twin philosophy, right?" JJ asked as he looked towards he.

"No." She replied with a smile ear to ear.

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time." Me and JJ said in unison while the others mouthed it.

"That's where the twin dare came from." JJ said as me and JJ high fived.

"The twin dare?" Sarah asked as the others laughed.

"The twin dare, is when the other is about to do something incredibly stupid. But if one of you says 'twin dare' the other twin has to do it with you." I explained as she nodded.

"My god they do it all the time." Kie groaned, "Some of the stupidest shit too."

"Who's with me? Let's get some beer!" JJ cheered as the two of us stood up and raced up the dock.