Motel break in's and steakouts

3rd person:

The pouges, didn't have any luck telling the coast guard about the boat. No one listened, so they decided to take manors into their own hands. Find out who the boat belonged to.

JJ standing at the front of the boat whistled while looking at the destroyed motel in front of them, "I thought the Chateau looked bad."

"This place is a shitshow." John b added as they drove towards the grass.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asked as they parked against the grass and Bella's eyes wondered what was in front of her.

"This doesn't look like the place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John b said as he stood up.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Bella replied as Pope knodded his head in agreement.

"All right. Here goes nothin'" John b said as he walked off the boat towards JJ.

"Hey." Pope stopped the two before they could leave.

"Yeah?" John b asked turning towards him.

"Don't let him do anything stupid." Pope said pointing at JJ causing Bella to roll her eyes.

"He probably will." Bella said as JJ smirked and nodded.

"I'm not making promises." John b sighed.

"Yeah I know." Pope whispered as he sat down next to Kie and Bella made eye contact with John b.

"Uh, be careful." Was all she really had to say as she handed John b the motel key, "I mean it."

"Yeah." John b chuckled giving Bella a cheesy grin as him and JJ walked away, "Why are all these mattress out here?"

"After a hurricane, they ditch 'em 'cause they're moldy." JJ answered as Bella sat back down while Kie grinned at her.

"What?" Bella asked once John b was out of hearing range.

"Nothing." She continued to smirk as Bella rolled her eyes and watched John b and her brother walk to the room.

JJ and John b walked up the stairs and down the hall. JJ trying to figure out what was going on between his best friend and sister. When it finally hit him.

Why they would be so touchy with each other. Why they were always smiling with each other. Never did JJ think that they liked each other, until this moment.

"Just be so careful, John." JJ started to pretend to be his sister as he gripped John b's shoulders.

"God, you're so weird." John b said pushing JJ off of him.

"What was that about? What's going on between you and my sister?" JJ asked as he followed after John b.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful. And there is nothing between me and Bella." John b said as JJ looked even more confused then he already was.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, 'oh! Be so careful, John b.'" JJ said grabbing John b's shoulders once again.

"Get off." John b shoved him once again.

"Oh, give me that John D already.' Don't ever do that by the way." JJ said shaking his head at the thought of John b and Bella.

"Bro, I know the rule. No Pouge-on-Pouge macking." John b replied as he looked back at JJ then over at the boat where Bella was getting annoyed by something, "Besides she's your sister, and that would be...that would be..."

"What John b? It would be what?" JJ asked trying to figure out his very confusing friend.

"It would be something, okay?" John b sighed, he wanted to say it would be amazing, that he liked Bella before they ever meet.