It's a little tootise roll

"You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you want a hit of this?" JJ mentioned holding a blunt in front of my face as I shook my head.

We arrived to our desitnation and we all got out. Including JJ and all his weirdness.

"Hey, come on." John b said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me forward.

"I'm coming. This place is scary." I replied yanking my hand from his grip causing Kie to look at us weird and JJ to smile, "John b, what are we doing?"

"You know how you're trying to remember a song. And you can't remember who sings it?" John b asked as I nodded.

"Yeah."

"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person."

"Voi-effing-la." JJ mumbled as we looked at what John b was showing us.

"See, my great-great-grandmother Oliver Redfield. That was her maiden name." John b explained as he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes hoping I would forgive him, but when I wouldn't he decided to get the search back one, "Alright, help me with the door. Come on."

The boys failed at pushing the door open. And then a snake came out of the wall causing JJ to bark at it as I just rolled my eyes. I wish I never agreed to coming.

As the four talked I found a small hole. That possibly me and Kie could fit through. I tapped her shoulder as she tunred towards where I was pointing my flashlight.

"We could get in there right?" I asked and she nodded hesitantly.

"We can get through." Kie said as I handed her my flashlight.

"No, no, no, no, you think you're gonna fit through the hole?" John b asked as Kie looked over.

"If I can't, Bella definetly can." Kie said as I pushed msyelf towards the hole.

"Look this is about your dad." I said as Kie handed my the flashlight, "And honestly, I really don't believe in it, but your deserve to know the truth."

I stood by the wall as John b and Pope moved the vines out of the way. I stepped towards my brother as he boosted me onto the wall and I climbed into the hole. Kie following after me.

I walked around as Kie landed. She walked to the other side to look through the things.

"You alive Bella? You got, like, a--a heartbeat and everything?" John b asked as me and Kie looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"So far." I replied before noticing something on her side walking towards it.

"Did you find something? Is it gold?" JJ asked and Kie followed me.

"Oh my god." We said in unison.

I pulled out what seemed to be an envelope. And was envelope before walking towards the hole. I handed it to John b as Kie walked towards me.

"Code red!" JJ shouted as Kie had just barley gotten out of the hole but I was still stuck.

"Fuck." I mentioned when the four ran off, "Seriously?"

I could hear the four arguing as I slowly pulled myself out of the hole. And I was already in the open so I took off running towards the Twinkie.

"Screw this." I heard Kie say as she ran after me and the boys followed after her.

Pope lost his pants on the gate as we ran into the twinkie. I couldn't help but start laughing at my brother and John's comment.

"Nice, come on, dude."

"It's a littel Tootsie Roll."

"Come on!" Me and Kie laughed I got in the passenger seat as John b got in the drivers seat and the rest were in the back.