Beach Party

I'm not gonna lie, it didn't take me long to get drunk. Topper noticed, so he stuck to me like glue. I didn't hang out with the girls who were sun tanning because that's stupid. I would rather be out surfing, Plus Sarah was here, and she was with the girls.

"Bella, I wanna show you something!" Topper shouted from across the beach and I could feel Sarah's eyes on me so I followed after Topper.

"Right now?" I asked as we started walking off.

"Yeah, if that's cool. I think you'll like it." Topper mentioned as I smiled and nodded, "You know we're bothering Sarah right?"

"What?" I asked.

"This is your revenge now." Topper said making me smile, "Now you see that there? That's where we're going."

Topper was pointing at a light house as I smiled. Maybe Topper isn't as bad of a guy as I thought he was, just maybe though.

"Let's get on the boat. C'mon." He said as we got in the boat and drove towards the light house.

We walked towards the light house. Sitting in the grass around it. We talked for a little while, about what we've missed in each others lives. Then we made it back to the beach where I continued drinking to the point where I was more drunk then I already was.

Night came upon us. Everyone else had left except for me and Topper. We were sitting by a fire on the sand leaning against a log.

"Bella, do you think things would have been different if I wasn't petrified of telling my best friend my feelings for her? Instead I went for her best friend."

I laughed as I looked at him, but he had a serious face. I knew he made a move on me, but I didn't think it was because he actually liked me.

"What do you mean? Wait." I asked turning my body towards him, "What do you mean?"

"I, um...I had the biggest crush on you ever. So I thought if I started dating Sarah, that I would catch your attention. I don't mind admitting it now, but I was...just I loved you Bella. I just want to go back to the ways things were."

"I wouldn't mind that." I replied, "I wouldn't mind being friends again."

"At the end of the day, I just want to know you don't hate me." Topper said kissing my cheek making me smile.

"I had a crush on you too." I replied making him look towards me, and we didn't know it was gonna happen until we were kissing.

I don't know why I would want to be kissing Topper of all people right now. But that's what I was doing; and it was true, I was devastated when he started dating Sarah, so I pushed him away, and I found another person to like.

One that I knew liked me.

But he was gone now. I didn't have John b anymore. But Topper was here for me, no one else was. Well no one was there for me besides JJ and Kie, but they love each other secretly, so I couldn't hook up with Kie.