Midsummer's

Everyone started to applause as we walked out

Everyone started to applause as we walked out. Me and Rafe were talking about what happened with my dad, so neither of us looked to happy. But people were happy to see us.

"I'll be back." I said walking towards Kie and Pope, "Guys, I swear I haven't seen you in forever."

"Oh my god." Pope mentioned when he saw me, "JJ can't look to good can he?"

"Better then me." I replied rolling my eyes, "Anyways, I have a date."

"I can't believe your here with him." Kie scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"He's like my brother Kie, don't worry." I laughed before dancing away.

The rest of the Midsummer's was filled with music, chatter, laughter, and dancing. It was a great night if I'm being completley honest.

Me and Sarah were dancing while Rafe and Topper were watching. Topper looked furious, but Rafe had a smile.

While I was spinning Sarah around I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see JJ, and he was all dressed up. I never knew it was possible.

"JJ?" I asked as Sarah turned around also.

He wore a smile and put a finger up to his lips before dancing with me.

"Yep."

"What?"

He then held a note in the air as I smiled. John b, he listened.

"I got a note from Vlad. Also we're gonna talk about this." JJ said as he pointed at me causing me to laugh.

I walked off reading the note. I then looked around before grabbing Sarah's hand and running off.

I saw John b waiting as I rushed over. Grabbing his cheeks and kissing him as Sarah slowly walked over.

"Bee, are you okay?" John b asked confused and I could see pain in his eyes.

"Just fine, now what did you want?" I asked as Sarah walked over.

"I found the gold."

"You found the gold?" Sarah asked shocked, "Where?"

"It's at Tannyhill."

"Wait. What?" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"Sh!"

"I got the lettter translated. Okay? There was this coded message , and I--I need the plat map. You know what a plat map is? It's like a blueprint of Tannyhill. It's got all the information on it. It's in Ward's office."

John b then started ranting as Sarah gave me a look. I nodded before kissing John b to get him to shut up. He's cute, but that was way to much.

"Hey, Sarah, is that you? Is Bella with you?" Topper's voice rang through my ears.

"Get down! Shit!" Sarah shouted pushing both me and John b to the ground.

"Sarah meet at the Hawk's nest at midnight. Bring the map." John b said before he ran off and I snuck back to the party.

I was standing with Kie when JJ was being escorted out. Pretty harshly for a fact. What the hell did he do this time?

"It's okay everybody! Do not panic! Leave it to the men and women in uniform!" JJ shouted as I rushed over and grabbed him from security.

"JJ, what the hell are you doing?"

"Rose! You look like Lady liberty." JJ said as he pointed towards Rose and secutiry started pushing JJ out, "Good to see you again. Oh hey buddy, can I have one those."

"Oh my god let him go!" I shouted from beside Kie once again.

"You can't just boot him!" Kie added.

"We invited him here." I mentioned, "She's a member of this club. So, you can either take your hands off my brother or you won't have hands."

"Okay, time to calm down." Rafe said picking me up and walking me towards Sarah.

"I'll cut your fucking hands off if you don't let him go!" I shouted fighting against Rafe.

JJ then pushed securty, "Sorry about her, she's overprotective. Hey, Mandatory power hour at Rixon's Kie, my lovely sister."

"Kie, Bells come on! Workers of the world unite."

"Whoo-hoo!" John b shouted as I faught my way out of the Camrons.

Ward and Rafe trying to stop me, but they couldn't.

I ran into John b's arms and he spun me around before kissing me. I smiled grabbing hand as we ran off.

"Later you rich ass losers!" I shouted flipping the bird out to them as the pouges laughed.