A Camron's true intention

"We don't have time for this Rose." Rafe said standing next to me while I was tying my heels up my leg, "We gotta get to Bridgetown. I'm taking the boat."

"Come on, Rafe. You don't even know this guy." Rose mentioned.

"Rose, I get that your rich as fuck so you probably wouldn't know this, but that's how a deal works. Plus, let the pouge handle it, I do it all the time." I mentioned not even bothering to look at her.

"You guys can't just go our and try and make a deal. That's so risky."

"We can't?" Rafe asked looking from me and back to Rose, "I think Bella just told you why we can."

"I know you two think you know what you're doing. But there are people out there that know your dad is alive. No! Not just people, Pouges." Rose shouted as I clenched my fists and my jaw tightened.

Are pouges not people? Or are we just worst then people.

"Wow, Rose." I fake smiled standing up, "Real mature."

"What the hell is she even still hear for?" Rose asked pointing at me, "We agreed to drop her in the ocean, but the second your dad got hurt you decided not to."

"Drop me in the ocean? While I was already dead? Like your husband did to Big John?" I asked as Rafe put a hand on my shoulder making me relax.

"Just listen, the pouges don't know where we are." Rafe mentioned as he walked back into the other room and sighed.

I had a phone, Rafe gave me a phone. He trusted me enough with a phone, and I couldn't break that trust. So, as much as I would like to say that I've called my brother at least, I haven't.

"Sarah does!"

"Oh, Sarah does!" Rafe said poking his head out the door and looking at me shocked.

"Sarah doesn't know shit, Rose." I mentioned, as smart as Sarah is, she doesn't have a flying clue where we are.

She would come by now, or police would have.

"She's too afraid, and if the pouges show up, Bella's just gonna handle it like we practiced." Rafe mentioned as we did a quick handshake not even looking at each other.

"She'll handle it? When has she ever handled anything for us? Rafe, everything you and Bella touch turns to--"

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

"Listen. I'm gonna sell the cross that I found. Okay? That I saved, and when Dad wakes up...he's gonna see that I took care of it. Not you." Rafe mentioned quietly after me and him yelled for her attention.

"So why don't you go have yourself another Tom Collins while Rafe makes you all a shit tone of money, okay?" I asked glaring down at her as she wore the same disgusted look.

I always knew how the Camron's really felt about me. Wheezie doesn't talk to me, she feels like the Sarah thing is my fault. Rose hates me because of who my family is. Ward hates me because of who I love, Sarah is god knows where. The only person I have right now is Rafe, so I'll defend him, whatever it takes.

Rose threw the cup she was holding, it smashed below us as I smiled. That was cute.

"You missed." Rafe mentioned as I picked up my duffle bag, he grabbed his suit case and we left.

"Maybe you don't need another drink." I mentioned before shutting the door behind me.

We got our stuff in the back of his truck as we got in the front. Most of the ride to the boats was silent. But of course we had to talk about how this was going to work.

"Here's what's going to happen. You let me do all the sweet talking." Rafe explained as I nodded, "If things get out of hand, you do what you do best."

Rafe then handed me a gun.

"I threaten someone?" I questioned and he nodded, "Got it."

I held the gun in front of my face. How does Rafe even have one? How did he get his hands on another murder weapon. I mean it's not like I've always had one, but I don't know where the Maybank gun is right now.

It's not with me, which means it's most likely with JJ. God I hope it's not with JJ, because I don't want it to be with our father. That would just make this situation worse then it is.

"Hey, thank you." I said putting the gun in the pocket of of my pants under my red dress.

We had to dress fancy for this sell.

"For what?" He questioned looking over to me as we drove down the rode.

"The past month I learned what a Camron's true intention is. Wheezie hates me, Ward hates me, Rose hates me, Sarah left me, but hey you stuck around. You looked after me. So, I'll return the favor only for now." I explained while looking at the side of his head.

"Hey, I always look out for you. You don't see it and you don't know it, but I love you."

"I love you too, you know as like a friend."

"Right."