Trapped on a boat

"JJ, what do you want?" I asked stepping onto the giant Hayward boat.

"Um...just to do this." JJ said shoving me down into a compartment.

John b came over and looked at me, "We need you and Kie to get along."

"No, no, no, JJ, JB, please don't." I shouted but they closed the doors and locked it.

I groaned as I fell to the ground and I could feel the boat start moving. What the hell was that? I fell to my butt as I tried to find some sort of light.

But there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

After a little while I got tired of being locked up. So, I started banging on the door asking for John b or JJ to let me out.

"JJ! Come on let me out! John b!" I shouted when the hatch opened and Kie was standing in front of me.

"What? Wait." I said as I started to climb out and Kie looked just as confused.

"What the hell?" She asked as I pulled myself out of the hatch.

Kie and I ran towards the edge of the boat. All the boys swimming towards the SMS Pouge, and Sarah was with them. What the actual fuck?

John b and JJ were laughing. Sarah gave us a smile. You have got to be kidding me, right?

"Are you serious?!" I shouted as I stood next to Kie.

"Are you joking?!" Kie shouted, "Get your asses back here!"

"We can't. Not till you two figure it out." John b shouted back to us.

"I'll kill every single one of you!" I shouted.

"Oh we know!" JJ shouted back.

"Y-you can't just leave!" Kie shouted.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope shouted to us as I gave him a disgusted look.

But hopefully there is a small chance that the blunt will help with the whole experience.

"This is ridiculous." I said as I started to remove my ripped shorts.

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so..." Kie said doing the same as I rolled my eyes.

Bitch.

"Fine, be my guest. Maybe you'll finally shut the hell up." I replied taking my jacket off before unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it off.

"You don't even know where you're going." Kie shouted at me as I rolled my eyes, of course I know where I'm going.

I use to have my own boat. That was until dad sold it for money, so he could by more drugs. The fucking asshole.

"I don't care." I replied as I started taking my tennis shoe off, since I still had the damn boot. Topper ya a-hole.

"Good luck with the currents." Kie said, because it was windy, that's for sure.

"I surfed in a hurricane, I think I'll be fine." I said giving her a half smile before diving into the water.

"They're not coming back for you!" Kie shouted as I started swimming after them, but I don't care, I would rather swim home then stay on the boat with Kie for the rest of the night.

"Love you, guys! Bye!" Sarah shouted.

I felt a sting against my thigh and let out a scream. That couldn't be right, there shouldn't be jellyfish out here. I fell under water grabbing my thigh in pain. I swam back to the surface bitting my lip to prevent me from screaming again.