Sarah and John b

Despite the fact that Rafe tried to kill me, I found myself on the private jet on the way to the Bahamas with him and Ward.

Once we landed my bike was taken off the plane. While they drove a large truck I followed on my bike. They went inside right away while I looked around outside.

That's when I found John b's bandana. I smiled as I wrapped it around my wrist, he was here.

Somewhere on the island, there was no doubt.

I walked inside to see Ward handing Rafe a butt load of gold. It had to be the Royal Merchant gold, it just had to be.

That's what this trip was about. I was right. It wasn't some vacation, it was about the gold.

Fricken hell.

Later I was on my bike. Ward told me all that I had to do before handing me a gun while Rafe loaded all the gold.

I can't believe this idiot trusted me with a gun.

I was just there as protection. I was suppose to stay to the side of Rafe and Ward. I started my engine as I followed slowly. One defender in front, another in the back.

As we had crossed the bridge a group of kids ran out onto the street. Surronding all the cars. I couldn't help but start laughing.

Both defender trucks were lost I was the last hope, unfortanutly. Which means I'll probably have to actually hurt someone if they get in the way.

I leaded Ward and Rafe down the streets until we got blocked again. This was getting ridicoulus so I showed them another street.

Looking back at Rafe occationally and he would give me signs. Telling me where and where not to go.

As we drove down the rode surrounded by a field we were stopped once again. There was no getting out of this. Two people stood, one of them holding a stop sign.

I came to a stop and I looked back at Rafe. He made finger guns as I removed my helmet.

"Well, can you let just one truck and dirt bike through?" Ward asked the lady and man that were walking towards us, "We just... we kinda gotta get through today. We got a delivery that--"

"I don't think so. Sinkhole. Massive." The lady said in a thick accent, but she looked about my age.

The man then pulled a gun as the girl put a knife to my throat. Okay, so this isn't going so well.

"This is what we'll do. You're gonna walk to the sign." The man said as the girl suddenly let me go and grabbed Rafe, she was looking into the field which made me confused, "You'll put those sings on the side for me. You go to that sign. You go to that sign. Move the damn sign."

"What the hell?" I mumbled as I turned my engine off and my hand reached for the gun in my pocket.

Two people, a boy and a girl then ran towards the car. I looked over and Sarah removed the bandanna from around her face.

"Oh my god." I said rushing over to her, quickly bringing her into a hug.

John b pulled me away from Sarah before twisting me around. He placed a kiss to my lips as I smiled.

"I knew you'd be here." I smiled.

I pulled a gun from my pocket and pointed it at Ward who was walking towards us. Or at least trying to.

My finger went to the trigger, but Rafe pulled his gun out. And a bullet was shot.

"You two get in the car, I'll deal with these guys." I said and John b and Sarah did just that.

"I'm Cleo, see you know my new friends." She said as I held my gun up while standing next to her.

"I'm Belladonna, my boyfriend is one of your new friends?" I clarified, "May I help you out here?"

"You may. Although we should probably get the hell out of here, you got a ride?"

I nodded and ran towards my bike. Pushing my gun in my back pocket before starting the engine and following Cleo down the rode.

"Don't take it personal Rafe!" I shouted.

We turned into the fields where I saw the truck John b and Sarah stole. I stopped my bike and ran towards it. Cleo told me that Sarah was shot, and she wasn't dying on my watch.

"I just texted you the address of a doctor! Tell him I sent you!" Terrance said as I rushed over to help Sarah walk.

"Okay and it's a hospital right?" I asked hopeful.

"No. You wanna get caught?" Terrance asked.

"I really don't give a shit, T. She needs help." I replied as John b helped me load her into the car.

"He's better than any of the doctors in that shitcan. He's my guy. He got ya." Terrance replied as I tried to get in the drivers seat when Cleo grabbed me.

"Not you, we need you." Cleo said pointing her knife at me before looking at John b, "Keep our girl safe."

"John b, she dies, I'll kill you." I said glaring at him and he nodded quickly.