Chapter 3

Sunrises, sunsets, rain, the misty forests of Forks, colorful autumn leaves and the moon shining on the sky.

Your favorite things became my favorite things.

Every sunrise and sunset when the sky is painted in different shades of orange, yellow, pink and purple I think about you and how your eyes lit up when you saw those colors dancing on the sky.

When the rain is falling on the surface of the pond in the garden or drumming the glass windows of the castle I see your figure standing in front of the window watching those droplets running down the class. You open the window to smell the scent of the rain. You close your eyes, smile spearing on your beautiful face when few drops fall on your cheeks and forehead.

You told me how you someday want to bring me to Forks so we could run through the misty forests together. I loved the idea. Still do.

Autumn is your favorite time of the year. There are still warm days but the hotness of the summer is gone. Autumn rain and colorful leaves. You took a yellow blanket, sat next to me on a couch and wrapped it around us so we were both under it. I wrapped my hand around your waist to bring you closer so I could hold you. You snuggled closer and together we watched the leaves slowly falling on the ground.

When the moon rises in the sky. I walk on the balcony and look at the moon. Because I know that you are there smiling at me. Up in the sky. Beside the moon and between the stars.

You thought that those things were the most beautifullest things in this world. You were wrong. The most beautiful thing in this world is the woman admiring those things. You.