Chapter 22

*crack*

Then suddenly a cracking sound filled the room. Caius snapped his head around towards the sound before turning completely around. The sound came from Juliana.

Her broken body pieces vibrated and shook and then her whole body did the same. Suddenly the cracks on her arms and neck started to come back together. Caius' eyes widened.

Her cracks were now all completely healed. And she looked like her normal self again. No loose body parts and her skin had turned back to normal light like marble from the gray color it was before.

"Love?" Caius whispered and took a few steps towards her.

She didn't move. Just layed there with her eyes closed.

"I will come back after a minute, darling." He said before hurried out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Caius ran down the stairs of the tower and then tried to find someone, anyone.

First he ran to the library. He barged into the room slamming the doors open but in front of him opened a completely empty library. Sulpicia nowhere in sight. So he tried to find her.

The library was huge so maybe she just walked further into the room while trying to find a book to read.

Caius ran around the room two times but with no luck. She wasn't here. She must have left.

He then exited the library and ran to Sulpicia and Aro's room. Maybe she was there. He knocked on the door many times but got no answer.

Caius didn't have any time to waste so next he ran to the throne room where he knew even someone would be.

And he was right. When he slammed the doors of the throne room open he saw Aro sitting on his throne and Demetri standing on the side of the room reading something.

This was why the throne room wasn't the first place he went to. Because he knew Aro would be there and Caius knows that Aro doesn't believe him. But lucky for him Demetri was there also.

Maybe he believes.

~

While Caius was gone... Juliana's eyes snapped open.

 Juliana's eyes snapped open