Welcome Back

When John jolted back to himself, it was sudden and intense. He became painfully aware of everything around him. He could feel the cool, wet tiles pressing against his arched spine. He could feel his own trembling legs gripping Lin's strong hips so tightly the muscles ached as he squeezed his rump in a painful grip. His nails were digging hard into Lin's shoulders, and Lin was hissing at the sensation. His expression was one of pure, feral desire with a pinch of discomfort, and the return of John's consciousness only seemed to spur him on more. His dark eyes blazed with dark veins at the edges. There was cool water raining down on them, soothing John's overheated skin. The thing he was most aware of was his own imminent orgasm as Lin's throbbing length plunged deep into his passage. Deeper than he'd ever felt it. He could barely breathe. A distressed moan escaped his lips as Lin gave two final thrusts. He felt John's passage tighten around him as he spilled onto his own pelvis. John shuddered as Lin filled him before pulling out. He didn't allow them to knot. He knew John was at his physical limit.

Lin breathed heavily as he kept John secure in his arms, leaning his head on his shoulder. He was having trouble keeping his hold firm. He was exhausted. He'd lost track of how many times he'd coupled with him, and the hours it had taken. He knew he hadn't slept for two nights. His legs ached. His arms were shaking. His skin was raw and stinging from John's gripping, rubbing, and clawing. He finally decided he could move and slowly placed John on his shaking, unsteady legs.

"Welcome back," he greeted softly, still trying to catch his breath. He enjoyed the soothing cool of the water trailing down his scratched and bruised spine as he leaned on the wall, looking down at John's dripping hair. His cheeks were flushed as he looked up. He was just as breathless as he experienced the wonder of the afterglow.

"How long was I...gone?" He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. One day, he'd get used to it. Maybe he'd even enjoy the freedom that came with surrendering to his omega. Right now, Lin knew it terrified him to think of himself as completely vulnerable and unaware, with his omega in control. Lin shut the water off almost reluctantly and turned away to grab a towel.

"I'm not sure exactly...Two days, maybe three," he replied as he held a white towel up for John to wrap around himself. John looked worried as he accepted the towel around his slim shoulders. He tugged it closer. He seemed hesitant as he huddled in the towel. His eyes widened as Lin turned away from him.

"What happened to your back?" Lin raised an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder. He couldn't see, so he wiped the mirror over the sink and tried again. He winced as he took in the damage. This happened last month too, but I don't recall it being this bad...There were long, thin trails of red that slipped down his large back. He looked like a tiger had tried to claw him to death. He's actually more of a kitten though. He huffed affectionately as he looked down at John's timid form. Right now he looked guilt stricken.

"It's just a few scratches. They look worse than they feel," he assured as he grabbed a black towel and tossed it over his back to cover the bloodied skin. John looked ashamed as he lowered his gaze to the floor. He only raised his head reluctantly when Lin tilted his face up with a finger on his chin. He looked gentle and sincere as he gazed down at him, and John felt a foreign thud in his chest at the expression. He had no idea what it was, but it felt like a spark. "You have nothing to apologise for...You'll need some attention yourself," he added, apparently unaware of the exchange.

John wondered what he meant for a while until he raised his right hand. He hissed as he tried to bend his wrist, whimpering as he found the skin slightly red and swollen, like it had been twisted. He was hesitant to ask about it as he followed Lin through to the bedroom, where he had him sit on the bed while he gently wrapped the joint. John watched lazily, wincing and whimpering every now and then as Lin wrapped and tugged at the bandage. He was skilled and gentle as he wound the stretchy cotton tight. When he was finished, John stared down at the white covering that went from his forearm down to his hand.