Starter Kit

How did this happen? John's cheeks burned as he stood feeling lost in the middle of the small shop. Somehow, after dinner, they'd all agreed to go with Yasuhara to look around this specialised sex shop, which was geared towards omega heat supplies. Yasuhara had wanted to show Mai around and have a serious talk with her concerning heat options, and Lin had been curious enough about the card John was nervously fiddling with to want to check it out. John almost jumped out of his skin as Lin's hand touched his shoulder. He felt horribly self-conscious as he looked around at all the outlandish toys. Naru seemed a little less lost, perusing the various items with only mild discomfort. He wasn't used to shopping for such things in person or with company.

"May I help you?" an alpha lady asked as she approached John and Lin. It wasn't unusual for couples to come in looking for ways to spice up the bedroom, though she wasn't entirely sure this couple needed it yet. They seemed newly mated, their bites still fairly fresh. John could feel the tips of his ears turning pink as he looked up at the busty brunette. She was wearing a short black dress that clung to her curves. Perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised by such an outfit in such a place, but it didn't quite seem professional. He wasn't sure where to look as she spoke. Her legs were bare from the top of her thighs, and her breasts were barely contained in the tight material.

"I-I'm just looking." He wanted to run and hide somewhere down an aisle. Lin smiled softly as he agreed with John and the lady moved on to Naru, who was a little more open to talking. Did one of those things catch his eye? John watched curiously as Naru pointed to one of the toys as he spoke. Seriously? He couldn't really see what it was, but the entire section was full of synthetic cocks of all sizes, materials, and functions.

Some were electrical and needed batteries or a charging cable to work. They whirred and vibrated, pumped and twisted, and had several speeds and vibration patterns. John was afraid to touch them lest the noise draw attention. There were simple, vaguely curved, realistic cock shapes that almost looked and felt real, fantasy cocks that would stretch even the loosest omega to the limit, ribbed ones, bumpy ones, and even some with a fake knot that would grow with use. A few seemed even more unique, truly outlandish looking things that could even deposit small gooey orbs, which John found truly shocking.

"John..." Lin said softly, drawing his attention away from Naru. "There's no need to be uncomfortable." He couldn't help it. The mere thought of using one of those toys, or wearing one of those outfits, made him feel so vulnerable and embarrassed. He idly wandered down the aisle, knowing it was rude to stare at Naru while he was shopping for something so personal. "This might be a good one to start with," Lin suggested as he plucked a package down from the shelf.

"K-Koujo!" John objected as he handed it to him. It was a simple toy, made of rubbery looking fleshy material. It had been sculpted like the real thing and looked about Lin's size. John could feel his cheeks burning as he looked down at it, tracing the veins across the surface. He felt somewhat humiliated by the thought of needing to use it. Almost as if to make him feel better, Lin looked at a device made to satisfy alphas. Since Lin had handed it to him, John felt he should keep hold of his item as he continued to browse. He noticed Lin pick up a few things, but he was like a magician, somehow keeping him from catching sight of exactly what it was. Well, it's not like Koujo isn't entitled to do his own browsing...

"Of course I can have her fitted!" The shop assistant's voice drew John's eye, and he looked across to find Mai stammering as Yasuhara shoved her, and a handful of strange looking leather harnesses, to the shop assistant. Yasuhara waved brightly as she was all but dragged away, stammering objections the whole time. "Oh, John! Did you find anything?" Yasuhara asked, plucking the item from John's hands even as he stammered out an explanation. "Not bad...Why not consider some of these?" he added as he showed him a set of various plugs and vibrating items.

The aisle was full of them. They came in singles or variety packs, and in a bunch of different materials. Metal for easy sanitation, glass, silicone, hard and soft. Some were slim and long, while others were short and bulbous. Some had decorations like crystal at the base while others were flat. There were even some with animal tails attached. Yasuhara enjoyed the way John's skin flushed at the very idea of using any of these toys.

"A starter set may be an idea," Lin suggested as he plucked a box from the shelf and handed it to his flustered omega. You're enjoying this, aren't you? John's gaze was accusing as he all but glared at him, and Lin made no secret of his amusement as he almost smirked in response. Another small box was soon thrust into his hand by Yasuhara, who murmured a quiet trust me in his ear before wandering off to browse a little. John's cheeks flushed as he cradled all three items in his arms, hoping no one walked by and looked too closely.

"Yasu!" Mai's accusing voice called, sounding absolutely mortified. John hurried after him as he headed for the dressing room to help. His cheeks burned even more as he found Mai standing in her underwear with a tight harness over her hips and crotch, belted firmly in place. "You'd better have a good explanation for this!" she added, cheeks blushing as red as John's as Yasuhara stepped closer to check the fit.

"It's a solution...Not a great one, but as good as you can get," he added as the assistant appeared with a variety of plugs and attachments for the harness. John blushed as he realised what it was for.

"Oh-my..." he stammered as he hurried away, unsure he should have seen it.

"You're really uncomfortable about this sort of thing," Lin murmured affectionately as he rested his hand on the back of John's neck, massaging the skin just below his collar. The muscles were tight with stress as he worked his fingers. John gasped and almost purred as his head fell back. Lin's lips thinned into a small smile as he watched his blue eyes flutter, clearly enjoying the massage.

"I was a priest before, so...is it really such a surprise?" Blue eyes closed as he leaned further into the touch. He gasped as a familiar prickle ran across his skin, cheeks flushing as he caught Lin's eye. It was going to start soon. Lin nodded his agreement and understanding. They knew John's heat was close, and Lin was more than prepared for it this time. It would likely start in the morning or afternoon of the next day.

"Shall we go home?" Lin murmured, watching his omega nod in agreement. Lin kissed his forehead and took the items to pay, despite John's stammered objections. Naru had a small white bag of his own, cheeks turning a little pink as John caught his eye. Lin paused to say a few words to him. It seemed Naru would remain behind to wait for Mai and Yasuhara.