Heated Fantasy

Naru gasped as he writhed on the sofa-bed. His heat had been going for four days, and it was still more intense than usual. I think I might go for a couple more days...He despaired at the thought. He'd been delirious for the past three days. He had no memory of what he'd done, but there were white stains on his chair, desk, and the floor by the door, where another dildo had been stuck. Against the door? Really? He knew that was a first for him. He gritted his teeth as another wave of wanton heat flooded his stomach. He was painfully hard, and the slick was getting sticky between his thighs.

He bit his lip as he pushed up onto his knees, pinching his nipples hard as he tipped his head back. It was time to give himself over to it again. His omega was crying with the need to be filled. He closed his eyes as he imagined some large, unnamed alpha. He didn't picture the face, just the large male body. He never looked at males that way at any other time, but during his heat, his omega favoured men, besides the rare times he pictured Mai as an alpha. He wanted it rough this time. On the desk...He got to his feet, still teasing his nipples as he crossed to the wooden surface and clawed on top.

Well, look what we have here...a bitch in heat. He could almost hear the rough voice growling in his ear. Naru's mouth dropping open as he arched his spine, imagining a hand tangling in his hair. The hand pulled roughly, forcing his head back and bending his spine almost painfully. He hadn't really thought about the setting, but now he settled on a darkened alley. He'd been walking home late at night, and his heat had hit him unexpectedly. It was pretty much impossible for that to happen, but hey, it was about as convincing as any low budget porn movie.

It wouldn't be right if we didn't offer our services...There was two of them now. Naru bit his lip as he imagined the second alpha approaching, rolling his hips but not allowing himself more than nipple teasing for now. The two men had him trapped and helpless against a rough brick wall. Their scents were overpowering. A deep, almost curry spice. He wasn't sure why, but that seemed like a nice, sharp scent.

Would you like that, little bitch? The first man smirked as he mocked him, still holding his hair. Naru bit his lip and pinched harder. He was a shuddering mess of slick and need as he huddled against the wall, the ache in his passage begging for an alpha's touch. No. More than a touch. Naru wanted one of the alphas to fuck him. Maybe both.

"Please...please..." Naru murmured hazily, screwing his eyes shut against the sad reality of his situation. He let out a low moan as he imagined the sharp slap to his still clothed ass. The hands that tugged at his clothes were rough, and soon he was a sweaty, half-dressed mess. His jacket and tie had been discarded, and his black shirt was wide open, hanging off his pale shoulders. His pants and trousers had been tugged to his ankles.

Get yourself ready for us. The second man forced him back against the wall as he dropped his mouth to his already hardened nipples. He bit and sucked the buds as he stroked and pinched his slender hips and rounded flesh. Naru moaned in abandon as he raised a hand to his mouth and sucked his fingers, licking between the digits seductively. He parted his thighs a little wider where he was kneeling on the desk and reached behind. Two fingers slid in with ease. He was already so loose from his previous session and the continuous flow of pooling slick.

Look at yourself! Not so high and mighty now, are you? The first man watched like a hawk as Naru bent lower and slowly fingered himself. Naru moaned wordlessly in response, blue eyes pleading for more as he looked at his captors. They laughed at his eagerness as a third finger pushed inside, feeling around and thrusting. He could feel his shaft dripping. Here, suck on this pretty boy. The first alpha tugged his head down by the hair. Naru put up no fight as the long, hard length was pressed against his lips.