Mortified

"John, please come out." Lin did his best to coax him out as he tugged the soiled duvet with gentle tugs. There was movement beneath as John shook his head and pulled the thick material tighter, despite how hot it must feel under there. Lin suppressed a chuckle at how cute he was being. After their last coupling, John had passed out, resting peacefully in his arms until he'd roused himself and remembered exactly what had happened. Every single detail. Lin had barely kissed his forehead before he'd burrowed into the duvet. That had been fifteen minutes ago. "John..." He stroked the firm lump, which he assumed was John's spine.

"I'm not coming out!" John insisted in a small, muffled voice. Lin huffed fondly before pushing himself up.

"Alright..." He climbed off the bed and stood at the end, watching the small lump wriggle a little as if searching for him. Part of him was saddened by the loss of Lin's comfort, while the other part was flooded with relief. Lin smirked as he made his move, lifting the loose end of the duvet and crawling inside. "I'll come in then." Lin shuffled up until he was beside John's stunned form. The scent of cotton candy was thick in the close air, oozing shame and vulnerability. Lin's lips softened as he released his own chilli scent, doing his best to soothe and comfort.

His alpha eyes could see well in the semi darkness beneath the duvet. He knew the darkness was soothing to John's nerves, but it meant that he couldn't see the deep flush of humiliation that coloured his cheeks. The realisation made him a little regretful. He grunted at the small fist that knocked his chest and let out a small chuckle as he caught John's hand, gently kissing the curled fingers until they softened in his grasp. John couldn't help the hazy contentment that filled him as Lin's scent invaded the small space.

"Better?" Lin kept his voice soft as he shuffled closer and wrapped an arm around him, lacing his hand in soft, golden locks. He felt a small nod against his chest as John lowered his head, unable to meet his eyes. "I'd never make fun of you." Lin breathed out slowly, allowing his arousal to wash over John as he cradled him in his arms. Hearing John's voice say those words and make those sounds was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced. He felt John stiffen and clam up in response. He was horribly embarrassed.

"Can we just...forget about it?"

"Never." Lin held him closer as he savoured the heat and arousal. He didn't want to lose a moment of it. For the next few days, he would wear the scratches on his skin like trophies. Whenever he touched his bonding mark, he'd remember the burning sensation of John's teeth biting his skin. Looking at his hand would remind him how John's fingers had quivered between his. He'd look at John's lips and remember the softness of their kisses, and the sound of the needy cries that dripped so sinfully from his lips. He'd even remember the small twitch and bob of John's Adam's apple as he threw his head back and exposed his throat in offering. The perfect arch of his spine. How his plump ass fit perfectly in his larger hands. That tight, pulsing heat that gripped and milked his cock. The sight of his own pearly seed dripping down his mate's pale thighs.

"S-stop it!" A hand reached up to clap over Lin's mouth, though he hadn't spoken a word of it out loud. Lin thought he was adorable, and that just made him feel even more mortified. I don't want to be adorable...

"There's no need to be shy or embarrassed when you're with me." Lin kissed John's damp forehead as he began to feel the heat rising once more. He tugged the duvet closer as he noticed Lin reaching up to pull it free. Lin paused with John's hand on his forearm.

"Not yet..." His body relaxed as Lin lowered his arm and embraced him instead. Despite the heat, John felt content as he relaxed in Lin's embrace and closed his eyes. He was filled with lazy contentment, breathing Lin's scent and nuzzling his bare chest. Lin stroked his head in steady strokes, lulling him into a light sleep. That sleep didn't last long, and the next time John's eyes opened, Lin was met by the scorching blue of his omega.