Three is Company

"Come in, don't be shy, Boss," Yasuhara greeted cheerfully as he opened the door to his apartment. He'd left his family home shortly after leaving high school. His family had agreed he needed his own space to study, and as an alpha, they were well aware that he would have other needs to satisfy. His parents paid the rent on his apartment, and his job as a heat relief agent more than paid for everything else. Naru nodded hesitantly as he stepped inside, quickly finding the large bag removed from his shoulder. "Just take a seat, and I'll get you something to drink," Yasuhara continued as he carried the bag through to the bedroom as if it weighed nothing.

"Thank you..." Naru headed to the cream sofa and sat somewhat awkwardly, sinking into the soft cushions. The room was saturated with Yasuhara's forest scent, and he could detect a hint of citrus that told him Mai was there too. She quickly appeared from the bedroom; cheeks flushed as she headed over to him wearing a fluffy white dressing gown. A gown he had seen in her apartment. He could feel his throat purring as she sat beside him and tried to quash the sound, cheeks heating as he caught Mai looking..

"You don't have to hide it...I won't make fun of you," she assured as she leaned against his shoulder, finally content in his presence. Naru nodded quietly. It couldn't be helped. He was close to his heat, in a strange new house, with an alpha and his bond-mate. He felt vulnerable and uncertain. Mai, ever perceptive, squeezed his knee assuringly. Her citrus scent washed over him as she leaned closer, offering the comfort he so desperately needed. Naru closed his eyes with an almost relieved sigh as her presence soothed him, seeping into every pore.

"Before we get started, let's talk a little," Yasuhara said as he returned and bustled about the kitchenette. Naru watched awkwardly as he brewed some tea and grabbed a tin of biscuits. The biscuits were actually specially made for omegas in heat. They were packed with dried fruit, fibre, and nutrients that would provide an energy boost without being too hard on the stomach. Naru took one and nibbled on the edges. He didn't have much of an appetite. "This is your first time being in this situation, so I want to make a few things clear," Yasuhara continued as he poured the tea and sat on a wooden chair from his small breakfast table.

Naru listened as Yasuhara slowly set out the rules. Nothing would happen without his consent at any stage. Before they started, he would hear and agree to each possible situation, and instruct them on his desires. If his omega completely took control, Yasuhara would adhere to his earlier instructions no matter what his omega wanted. Mai would be an active participant under the same rules. Naru was in charge at all times, and if he didn't like it, then all he had to do was say so and they would stop. If the omega's desires didn't align with Naru's previous wishes, then it would be denied. At no point would they violate or take advantage of Naru's weakened state.

"I understand." Naru was still nervous, but a little reassured by the conversation so far. They spent the next few hours talking about what they would do. Yasuhara went over different positions they could try, but Naru felt inexperienced in giving input and mostly deferred to Yasuhara's experience. He felt his cheeks flush as Yasuhara outlined what he wanted to do with Mai. He was planning to teach Mai how to pleasure him safely, in a way that would satisfy them both. Mai couldn't meet Naru's gaze as Yasuhara spoke. "I'd...like that..." Naru couldn't look at either of them. It was hard to speak so freely when he was usually so reserved.

"So, you're pretty much fine with anything so long as it's not painful and remains respectful." Yasuhara had expected him to have a lot more reservations and objections. He was usually so reserved it was hard to imagine him giving his body over so easily. In truth, I don't think it's that easy, and there may be a lot of objections once we actually start...Yasuhara was experienced enough to know that, and would keep his eyes open for any sign of discomfort. His dark brow twitched as he saw a tremor run through Naru's body. It was starting.