Chapter 29

Uraraka stares at him. Her eyes hurt from crying so much, stiff and itchy. Katsuki grabs her hand, and she lets out a yelp, to which he rolls his eyes. She sniffs and he reaches to a spot next to her. He takes her phone in his hands and showcases it to her. He says to her in a mocking voice, 

"Look what i have." 

He presses her finger to the screen, and it unlocks with a soft click. She wants to fight back but the knife is still fresh in her mind and close to his hand. He can stab her whenever he feels like it. 

Uraraka thinks that's why he's having so much fun, because it feels like he has control over her life. She guesses that's a fact now though. The screen is open to Uraraka's pervious conversation. Katsuki lets out a soft whistle as he reads the text on the screen. 

"Baku Bitch. Never heard that one before." 

He switches the knife so that his hand is gripping the hilt and brings it down. He leans his body wight on it. forcing it even deeper into Uraraka's thigh. She screams, the sound of her vocal cords straining echoing and new tears coming down her face.

 He struggles slightly taking it out, but when it's done blood is gushing out of her new wound. Katsuki watches her with a smile, his eyes gleaming. He slides her phone into his pocket smoothy. 

"Don't worry, I'll let your friends and family know your safe." 

He stands, making his way to the washer and dryer, which has a series of different tools. Katsuki picks up a thin knife after he wipes the other one clean. 

"Let's get started." 

Meanwhile, Izuku is upstairs in his room, waiting for Katsuki to finish up. The screams and cries coming from the basement are muffled, like a song coming through shitty cheap headphones. 

He is once again glad that his father had put soundproofing on the walls. Izuku is reading a webtoon on his phone when it buzzes in his hands, notifying him about a caller. 

It's an unknown number, the caller I.D not saved in his phone. He sits up on his bed, the sheets ruffling under the movement. He internally groans and answers it, his finger tapping the green button a bit too harshly. 

He puts the phone to his ear, his brows furrowed in annoyance. Seriously, he just wants to sit here and read until Katsuki comes upstairs. Is that too much to ask?

In case its someone he needs to charm, Izuku greets the mysterious person with a happy tone to his voice. Obviously, he's feeling anything but happy, if that wasn't clear on his face that was now reflected in the mirror. 

The muffling screams in the basement is still pretty bad and Izuku wonders how long this girl can bleed for.  

"Hello? Izuku Midoriya speaking." 

There is muffled whispering at the other side of the line, but the sounds are muffled by the person covering the phone speaker with their hand. 

He can tell because there is the shift in the line by the hand moving slightly.