Chapter 113

Despite saying multiple times that he hated the beach and the ocean now; Katsuki went back at least six times. Everyone else also ended up going in, just not as far.

 The sun is going down and the sky is turning a beautiful orange. Toga and Izuku sit on the towels, watching everyone else swim. 

Tomura is sitting on a floaty, refusing to touch the water. Dabi, abandoning his followers, is trying to push him off. Katsuki is also trying to get on the floaty himself, fighting for it. Twice joins in, trying to pull the floaty and take it. 

Toga looks at Izuku and smiles. 

"Thanks for today, Izu." 

Izuku gives her a confused look, smiling back at her. 

"This was your idea Toga, I'm the one who should be thanking you." 

She laughs and gives him a side hug. Her wet hair is a mess of sand and tangles now. 

"You know they wouldn't have let us go if you weren't here." 

Izuku's smile faulters and he looks down slightly. 

"I want to go to the beach." 

Toga answers through the door. They have been talking a lot. She hasn't told anyone about Izuku yet because he says she probably isn't supposed to know. She found out that Izuku is the actual son of the two adults here. 

He is not allowed to leave this room.

"Why the beach?" 

Toga hums and speaks close to the door so the other can hear. 

"Hmmm.... Because there are a lot of people there!" 

Her parents never let her in crowded places after she had shown them her collection of dead birds, all covered in dried blood. 

They were scared that she might move on from birds to humans. 

"Plus, i wanna wear a cute swimsuit!" 

Izuku laughs and responds. 

"Ok. When mom and dad think I'm fixed, we can go to the beach!" 

"Really?!" 

"Yeah!" 

Izuku hugs her back, his arm around her shoulders. 

"Then I'll make sure that they let you go to the beach as much as you want when i go." 

Toga nods and stands up, taking Izuku with her. 

"Deal!" 

She pulls him by his hand and they both go join the others in the water.

A couple more hours later, they are back at the house, covered in sand and stiff. Izuku and Katsuki go to the room, taking turns showering. Fizz stares at them and turns his head in displeasure. 

"Meow!" (You guys are getting sand everywhere!) 

Katsuki is done showering, laying on the bed. He makes sure there is no sand on the sheets and the floor. He hears the shower running as he stares at the ceiling. 

'Swimming all day made me tired as all hell.' 

Hes never gone to the beach before, and he almost died ten minutes in, but it was fun. He would definitely do it again. Maybe they could find a beach near them and bring everyone when they come to visit. 

Fizz deems it clean enough for him and jumps on the bed. His claws dig into the sheets slightly and he stretches, his body shaking slightly and then relaxing. Katsuki feels sleep make his eyelids heavy and he yawns. 

Izuku gets out of the shower to find Katsuki already passed out. He smiles and gets changed. After, he goes into the bed himself and falls asleep. 

It's been a nice day.