Chapter 106

After everyone is calmed down, Izuku moves the T.V close to the bed. He grins and sits next to Katsuki, the remote in his hand. Fizz is in Katsuki's lap, staring at the T.V with his wide blue eyes. 

"It's been a while since we watched it! Did you forget any of it?"

Izuku turns on the T.V and starts to put the show on. Katsuki pets Fizz softly, making the cat purr loudly. Katsuki remembers everything, though he wants to see Izuku rant about it for a while. 

"Recap it for me nerd." 

This sets Izuku off in his normal fast muttering and it's a good thing they're sitting so close. Katsuki just listens, leaning his back against the frame of the bed. This goes on for a couple of more minutes before Izuku finishes and presses play. 

"We're at the best part so if you get tired let me know and we can save it for later." 

Katsuki hums and they both focus on the screen. It's nice, doing this together. It's almost like their home again. Katsuki relaxes and lets himself lean closer to Izuku, and the other just smiles and leans back. 

A couple of episodes in he feels Izuku lean into him more and he's about to say something. That is until he hears Izuku snoring. He sighs and gets the remote from his hand. He turns off the T.V and Fizz leaves his lap, going to the end of the bed. 

Katsuki pulls Izuku down, so he isn't sleeping sitting up, and pulls the blanket over them. He lays there for a while, just staring at Izuku sleeping. Fizz moves his head up and stares at him. 

"Meow." (Careful or your gonna put holes in his face) 

Katsuki turns red and closes his eyes. His heart finally calms down enough for him to sleep. 

He hears the door open in the dark. He groans quietly, opening his eyes. His soul almost leaves his body when he sees a silhouette of someone standing over Izuku. He jumps up and the other person just stares at him. 

"What the fuck!?-" 

"Be quiet. You're going to wake him." 

Katsuki stares at the person until his vision gets used to the dark. Its inko, dressed in a white nightgown. Her long green hair is flowing down her back, and she gives him a cold look. She says nothing as she puts a hand on Izuku's face. 

His face twists and he grips onto Katsuki's shirt. The blonde moves inkos hand away, glaring at her despite his groggy state. She glares back at him. Fizz opens his eyes, and they glow in the dark. 

"I have been nothing but kind to you despite your clear intentions." 

Katsuki moves Izuku's head away from her, watching the women closely. 

"My intentions?" 

Inko twists her mouth into a scowl, her eyes engulfed in hatred. 

"You want to take Izuku away from his family. I don't know what you have done to him but consider this a warning." 

She steps back, still looking at Katsuki. 

"After this, Izuku will stay, and you will go. We have a lot of ways to make sure you do what i tell you." 

She goes to the door and silently opens it. She gives Katsuki one last look before exiting. Katsuki stares at the place she was just in. He mutters in disbelief. 

"What the fuck."