Chapter 36- "Fireworks"

"You got fireworks for me?" He asks

"You got fireworks for me?" He asks. I smile and nod. "I love you." He says, looking into my eyes.

"I love you."

"You're so pretty."

"You are so pretty." I repeat.

"Are you copying me?" He asks.

"Not intentionally."

He chuckles. "I'm going to book us a hotel for when you get out of here."

"A hotel? A hotel where?"

"Well I told your mom you could use a break and that I was taking you to New York. I thought it would be the perfect cover up to go to Miami but I also want to acctually take you to New York. I know the anticipation of going to Miami to see your aunt would stress you out and the relaxing part wouldn't happen if we went to New York first so we're flying to Miami and then once we're done there we'll go to New York for the remainder of the time." He says. "If that's ok with you?"

"That's perfect. You're perfect."

"You're perfect. How'd you know the exact moment for the fireworks?"

"I didn't, I just knew round about when they were going to go off. When I turned off the light it was a signal to our freinds outside but it really was perfect timing."

He grabs me by the waist, pulling me even closer to him and we stare into each others eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Honestly I don't know how to describe it. I want to stay in this moment forever, just the two of us where nothing can ever hurt us."

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I lean into the touch.

"Don't worry cause I'm never letting you go."

"Is that a promise?"

"It's a fucking fact. I'm going to marry you."

My eyes widen, he's not going to propose, is he? "You're not-"

"Oh shit, I didn't mean it like that, well I kinda did but not yet. We're young and I want to savor every moment with you."

"Kiss me?" I say and he doesn't waste a second before crashing his lips onto mine for the second time.

A high pitched sqeal in the middle of our makeout abruptly stops us and we quickly pull away to see what's happening. "I'm so happy." Tara says running over to me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"I knew it." Wes says proudly.

"How did you know?" Quinn asks him.

"Come on, it was obvious Q." Cassie says.

"I only found out today too. How long have you guys known?" Dean says.

"Since we were kids." Mason replies.