ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi there :)

This book will be coming to an end soon. There are around 5 chapters left. I'll be posting the last two chapters simultaneously.

After that there will be an epilogue and some time in the future I'll probably add some random bonus chapters too.

Ok, now for the good news.

After this book there will be sort of like a spin off. It can be a stand alone but it'll make more sense if you've read this book first.

The main characters in my new book, titled "Create A Surreptitious Move" (which you can now find on my profile) will not be the same as the ones in this book but I'm planning on some guest appearances.

The story's main character is Cassie Harper.

It will take place a few years after this story ends (but before the epilogue).

It's going to be different to this one, you'll see why when I tell you the male lead.

If you're scared of that book ruining this one, don't be Mariana and Jackson will be fine, they stay together and are happy and in love, that will not change, I promise. Everyone that is friends in this book will also be friends in the next book, they just won't be shown as much but I am going to try and get some guest appearances in there.

If you have any people from this book you'd like to see in the next lmk and I'll try to make it happen.

Now, onto the other main characters...

Drum roll please....

Next we have Blaine Sousa, that's right, Jackson's cousin. The party scene was a teaser of him and Cassie together and will be further explored in the prologue. Even if you've read that chapter here you should read the prologue as if gives more insight on Cassie and Blaine.

We also have Francisco, Blaine's bestie who has also been introduced in this book (which was also intentional), yw.

And there are other main characters that I have not yet introduced.

I've posted the character page on my new book so that you'll be able to save it if you're interested in reading. There are names, aesthetics, ect. of the new characters and more information.

I'll start posting that book not too long after I've finished this one.

I'll post the prologue with the release date so be looking out for that.

A man who doesn't care about others opinions.

A woman who cares a little too much about what people think of her.

When a turn of events brings two strangers together once more it could be lethal, especially in his line of work. He proposes a deal, beneficial to each of them. But the catch is no one can find out about it otherwise it's game over, for her especially.

Can she go undercover catching the mole in time or will it backfire, causing her life to blow to smithereens? Can she do it surreptitiously, without getting caught or will she be left to suffer at the hands of a ruthless killer?

-Enemies to lovers
-slowburn
-mafia romance
-dark romance
-found family
-forced proximity

Surreptitious- kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of.