Part 17

I didn't expect a chapter to come out today but here it is. I don't really know what to say but Mary Christmas to everyone or whatever holiday you celebrate around this time. Also if you forgot what Reich's uniform looks like I suggest you look at that because he will be wearing it in this chapter. Well let's get on with part 17.
(Also the picture of the uniform is on part 15)
---------------------------------------------------------------

July 18, 1933
Soviet's pov

It's been a month sense Weimar was found dead and nobody has found out who did it. There was nothing left behind, no fingerprints, no weapons, there wasn't even a break in. No one was found inside the house other than Weimar but there was traces of another person inside the room. It was like the person just disappeared off the face of the earth after committing their crime.

Anyways enough with the topic of death I was in a meeting right now because we are getting a new country to replace Weimar. Obviously I know who it is because Reich has talked about it none stop. After the months worth of paper work and preparation he will be the new representation. He's been really happy with it even after his older brothers death.

He's been so happy that he didn't even go to his brothers funeral 2 weeks ago.

"So how do you all think this new country will be compared to Weimar?" UK said over the soft talking of other countries. "Hopefully we don't get another war because I don't want to go through that again." Serbia said, replying to the English mans question.

Serbia was one of the countries that started the Great War from his anger filled assassination on Austria-Hungray and Archduke Franz Ferdinand. He ended up killing Ferdinand but he didn't kill Austria-Hungray and Austria-Hungray was reasonably angry about it. Serbia just thought that there will be a hatred between them but that was proven wrong when Austria-Hungray declared war on him.

Sense the German Empire helped Austria-Hungray in the Great War Serbia didn't like him either. So Serbia has been cautious about making the Austrian, Hungarian, and German representations mad.

"Thank you for your input Serbia, well anyone else?" UK looked around to see if anyone else wanted to speak. "Well I hope we get paid." France said, she was still really caught up on being paid. "Thank you France for your unreasonable input." France just gave him a thumbs up and smiled at him.

"Dose anyone know who this representation even is?" Norway said putting his cheek oh his hand. "I do! I will never forget my other tomato friend." everyone looked over at Fascist Italy as he spoke. "You mean our tomato friend." FI looked over at Imperial Japan. "Yep our tomato friend." FI said smiling at JE.

"So can you tell us about him?" UK curiosity asked the Japanese and Italian representations. FI thought about it for a little until he came up with an answer. "No it will be a surprise because I like surprises." then everyone was complaining about how annoying FI is.

Then there was a nock on the door leading to the meeting room we all were in. Everyone quieted down as the door opened to reveal a human and the new representation.

Reich's pov

I think it would be an understatement if I said I wasn't scared. I was going to meet all the countries of the world all at once. All I needed to do was pretend to not be scared shitless, I did it many times before I can do it again.

Me and a human girl named Mary was walking over to the meeting room. Mary is a nice woman and fairly young, she looked to be in her late 20s. On our way there we had some small conversations here and there.

"Here it is." she said before nocking on the door and opening it. "Thank you Mary, have a good day." I said smile at her. "You to Third Reich." she turned around and walked away. I walked into the room making sure to close the door behind me.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Third Reich." I put my hands behind my back and smiled. "Wellcome please sit next to France and Poland." I started to walk over to the set as my shoes clicked on the floor. I pulled the chair out from under the table and sat down.

(Yes I made Reich sit next to France and Poland I did that because that's where there placed on the map.)

"You know I thought that because you came from the German Empire you would look a bit better I would say." I snapped my head over to who was saying that. It was the one and only United States of America and now I understand why Soviet says he's annoying. "America where is your manners." UK said looking at his excuse of a son.

I put my fist up to my mouth and cleared my throat so I could start speaking. "Well America I think that today you must have thought the sky was green coming here, you should replace your sunglasses with a pair of real glasses that will help you see better because you obviously can't see that your the ugly one here.". I then started to smile at him as I folded my hands onto the table.

I then heard as Soviet started to laugh hysterically along with some other countries. There either laughing or trying to not laugh that bad. I saw as America slumped back in his chair and roll his eyes that were barley covered by the sunglasses he had on.

After a little everyone has calmed down besides the few countries that laughed to themselves. "Well dose anyone have questions for our new representation?" UK said looking over everyone. There was a lot of hands in the air and then I knew that I was going to be here for awhile.

3/4 complete

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why this took me so much longer to write then the other ones. This took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to write when these usually take 2 hour to write. I like writing about my country (the USA) being a little shit to everyone. Welp I will now put my usual questions down now.

Now that Reich is a representation how will the other countries handle him?

Why is Soviet still so oblivious?

Now for the pictures that I have promised to give.

These are both from siratam_zennzia on Twitter

These are both from siratam_zennzia on Twitter. Also I can see both of these pictures happening if Soviet and Reich both turn into babies. Maybe I should make a random chapter for that.

Well I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()