Part 49

All I have to say is your welcome that I make you all pissed at Reich all the time. That's probably one out of many of my jobs for this book. It's hilarious seeing those comments so don't stop being mad at Reich and saying shit about it, it makes my day way better. Anyways lets get on with chapter 49.

P.S I'm also going to be remaking old chapters this summer probably from the prologue to chapter 20 so if there's any updates from those chapters you know why.
-------------------------------------------------------------

UK's POV

For us representations the alliance between the USSR and Nazi Germany didn't shock anyone. We all knew each other, not on a personal scale but enough to know what's shocking and what's not.

A few days ago Nazi Germany and the USSR signed a non-aggression pact which didn't surprise me at all. I knew that they both were married and I believe they had a few kids but to the rest of the world, including my leader, was very surprised about it all.

The 2 counties didn't have good relations with one another. In fact it was so bad that they were even fighting a little proxy war between one another a few years ago. So made sense why no one was expecting it.

I knew that the entire pact thing is a really really bad thing for me. Especially from what has been going on in Europe for the past couple of years with the Germans. He did take over Czechoslovakia and Austria without much problem a year or two ago. I still haven't heard from the 2 countries ever since their invasions.

I wouldn't be surprised if another is coming soon and if USSR would be apart of it because of their new alliance. France has been getting more jumpy and paranoid lately after finding out about the new alliance. She decided to come here to London after she found out about it. I couldn't blame her though. Being neighbors with a country that's as hostile as the Third Reich wasn't a very nice thing.

We all knew his father, German Empire, was a very hostile and secretive representation. We didn't know much about him just from that secretive and cold nature. He didn't care about what he did to others and would do anything to get his way. He liked it his way and thought everything should be his way to be correct. If his son is anything like him then France really does have a reason to be scared.

But she is a strong country and has lasted for years despite the name changes. France has changed her name a few times ever sense her brother, the First French Empire, died all those years ago.

It's a very normal thing for countries to change their names. I have changed my name before and tones more have. Like America first started off with the name 13 then changed it to Union after his independence. Union wasn't his legal name but he made everyone call him that because it was less confusing. Calling the both of them USA would have been a very confusing thing when getting either one of thems attention. Then after his Civil War he changed his name to USA.

It's also another way to tell how long a representation has lasted in this world. Newer representations haven't changed their names before and older ones most likely have. Sometimes it wasn't all reliable though.

I sighed and looked up from the news paper I was reading. My gaze drifted over to where France sat on the opposite couch looking out the window. She looked lost as she stared out of the transparent material in front of her. "Are you alright?" France looked over at me and slightly shook her head. "Not really, my mind won't stop going through the possibilities of what could happen." a small frown formed onto my face. I could hear how worried France really was just from the tone in her voice. "I know, it will be okay." France's frown didn't go anywhere and she continued to look out side the window.

"Do you want any tea?" I asked while putting my news paper onto the little side table. France just shook her head, no sound coming from her at all. "Alright" the maid in the room knew exactly what to do and she walked off out of the living room. I sighed and looked over at the fire place. France wasn't going to say anything. It was probably better to leave her to herself anyways. I shouldn't be getting into her business, it wasn't my place to know.

Poland's POV

I put the mug that I was holding to my lips and sipped some of the hot liquid and made sure not to burn my mouth. It was a bit windy out today so I couldn't fly but I could sit out here and enjoy nature another way.

Nature always calms me down whenever I feel off about something. Lately I haven't been getting a good gut feeling and it's gotten worse ever sense USSR and Nazi Germany signed that one pact. I was right in between the two countries and if they ever wanted to take over a country together I would be the first. With mostly flat land and being next to the two bastard's I was a very easy target for invasion.

I didn't necessarily like the 2 representations at all. Their ancestors killed my father and have taken land that was rightfully owned by him. Especially from the things happening in Europe definitely didn't give that German asshole a good look. Now that the pact is now made it didn't give the Russians a good look either.

I huffed in announce from the thought of those two. It's safe to say that I do not like them at all, not one bit.

I brought one of my white wings in front of me and started to glid my hand across the soft feathers. My wing are my prized possession and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. It's not like you see a representation have wings everyday. It's a very rare thing to happen let alone have it travel across a blood line like mine have. My father had wings like I did, they were bigger then mine but not by much.

I breathed in the cool air and leaned against a wooden beam. I should know that everything would be fine. If anything was going to happen to me then I would fight hard to the very end. That was what my father did and Poland wouldn't give up easily. Whatever is coming because my gut doesn't do me wrong I know that I will win.

Because I will make sure nobody crosses me or my people like it has happened before, never even again.

4/4

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Poland doesn't like them at all which makes sense. Who even likes Reich anyways? I sure don't. Well because I don't have much to say I will give you some ThirdUnion pictures now.

ThirdUnion child is amazing child

ThirdUnion child is amazing child. This is the second ThirdUnion child I put on here I think. Anyways this one is from Ran_chan on Twitter.

I don't know why but this is just to cute to me

I don't know why but this is just to cute to me. There's just something with a messy picture like this that's just so adorable. This one if from Junly09439106 on Twitter.

Anyways I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()