Part 41

Okay so I was thinking about doing a Q/A you can ask questions to anyone I have mentioned in this book including me. You can even ask questions to the dead people I don't care. Take this as a opportunity to get information out of me and the characters or just random things that come to mind. I and the characters will answer anything well the only things that won't be answered is something that would spoil the entire story. Yeah so if you have questions for me and the crazy children I have created you can put them here. (And hopefully I get something ;-;) Anyways like I said in the last chapter I got another drawing for you. Now this one isn't colored either because I'm to lazy to do it.

Wattpad made the quality a bit horrible but that's okay

Wattpad made the quality a bit horrible but that's okay. Anyways this is Germany aka west aka FRG aka who knows anymore and yes he has long hair. OH mY gOSh HoW OrIgIaL iS ThAT. (I think I need to stop now because I'm annoying myself) Well I hope that you enjoy reading chapter 41.

------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet's POV

I set the pen that I was holding on my desk and sat back in my chair. My left hand hurt a lot from all the paper work I was doing and very tired from how late it was. I looked over at the clock that was on the wall and it read 12:24am. I've been working ever sense Russia, GDR, and FRG went to bed around 3 hours ago.

I sighed and turned my chair around to look out the window. It was a clear night and I could see some stars in the sky. A little smile spread across my face as I looked out the window.

Ever sense I was little I always loved space and wanted to know more about it. I could say I was a very curious child. I wanted to know everything around me and see if the craziest of things were possible. Obviously some of those experiments didn't work like when I through a chicken off a cliff to see if chicken's could fly or not.

I laughed a little from the memory. I could remember that папа was so mad at me after that. I mean at least the wild animals got some easy food.

I did many stupid and dumb experiments like that a lot. None of them really worked but it was fun doing them.

I then directed my attention to the bright moon in the sky. I wanted to go there one day. It was stupid and seemed impossible. How could someone get through the atmosphere and land on the moon? I don't know how it could be possible but I wanted to try.

That would be my next experiment.

I smiled to myself and turned back around in my chair. I picked up the pen and started to work on my paper work again. I had a lot to do and I was months behind on it all. One of the reasons my leader, Stalin, isn't happy with me. It seems like nobody is happy with me these days.

I started to frown and I pressed the pen harder on the paper. I wonder why that is? Could there be something wrong with me or that I need to do better? Maybe I just need to be a better representation for my country that's why he isn't happy with me.