Part 43

⚠️Warning⚠️
Reich doing horrible shit to his family. 😁👍

You know I question how I said that I will make this scene something that was just fluff then turn it into something that's angst. I like it though even if I hate Reich really really bad now. Anyways I have a question for y'all. Is it okay if I put the text-to-speech feature in this book. That is if it's even helpful in anyway for you all and if the way I know how to do it even works because I have never tried it out. Well anyways I hope that you enjoy chapter 43. (··)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Reich's POV

A small frown formed on my face the longer I layed there. I wasn't disappointed being in bed with my family, in fact, I was really happy about it. My mind was just going crazy with all of my thoughts.

I started to zone out going deep into my thoughts. It was a very hard thing to ignore especially when everything you're thinking is everything that could go wrong.

"Are you okay Reich?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Soviet. "I'm fine." I whispered to him so I wouldn't wake up the now sleeping kids. "Reich I can tell there's something wrong, what's wrong, Любовь?" (translation: love) Soviet whispered back to me and I can feel his soft and warm hand caress my face. "Stop it, you don't need to know my business." I slapped Soviet's hand away from my face.

Soviet always thinks he's entitled to know everything I'm thinking about. He thinks he needs to know everything that happens, he doesn't need to know shit. All he needs to do is worry about himself for fuck's sakes.

"But Reich I just need to make sure your okay." I scoffed, I didn't need anyone to make sure I was okay. "Soviet, maybe you sound worry about your own fucking self." I watched as a frown formed onto onto his face. "Reich there's kids here, you can't say that." I just stared at him, he really can't learn can he. "Soviet how many times do I have to tell you to not control what I can and can't say?" Soviet looked down in shame. "To many" Soviet quietly said, I just glared at him, is that all he could say to me?

I just sighed and sat up, I was quite frustrated with Soviet at this point. "Is that seriously all you can say? My fucking god you really have ruined this time for me have you." my voice was very noticeably angry now. I watched as Soviet wrapped his arms around the 3 sleeping kids, I can tell that Soviet was a bit scared. I can practically see right through him just by how easy it was to read Soviet's emotions.

I watched Soviet's movement's very carefully. He was trying to protect them from me, why would he try to protect them from me? "Soviet why would I ever hurt them?" I looked back at Soviet's face. "Reich, your acting like you haven't threaten to blow their brains out before." A smile slowly started to creep onto my face. Soviet's face became one of confusion from my facial expression.

"Soviet your acting like you could protect them if I actually did." my eyes then drifted to my side table. "Your acting like the gun has moved." I looked right back at Soviet's face and he just stared at the side table. His body got tense and his eyes started to get glossy with tears that were treating to spill.

"No, I don't believe you." Soviet looked up at me, I can see in his eyes that he was begging me to say that this was all just a cruel joke. I leaned over to the drawer and pulled out the gun and showed it to him. "Do you believe me now?" a small laugh came from me afterwards. I put one of my hands on Soviet's cheek and started to rub my thumb over his crimson skin.

The gun was already loaded and everything, so one wrong push of the trigger then the white bedsheets would become a dark crimson color. I pointed the barrel of the gun at FRG's head and put my finger on the trigger. I watched as Soviet watched every movement I made. "You know Soviet, you can't protect them from me because you would never lay a hand on me. You love me to much for that and it would take a horrible man to do such thing." I watched as tears started to run down Soviet's face the more I talked.