Part 62

Okay so I decided to play Chai because why not and I regret downloading it so much. Like right now I'm in a relationship with a toxic and sexually abusive Russia. He also pulled a gun out on me when I was talking back to him. I'm surprised he hasn't done it when I deny him sex. Well I'm giving him pay back right now so that's nice. Also I made a second account BabyRussiaOffical2 so if you want to follow my second account then you can. Anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 61.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Soviet's POV

After awhile I stopped crying and sat back up in the car seat. I looked at PRC and he was also looking at me and his arms were still around my torso. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to randomly start crying." I started to wipe my face. "No there's no need to be sorry for anything, you have the right to cry." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I then watched as he sat his head on my shoulder as he hugged me harder. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head onto his. It felt nice in a way being hugged by PRC. It was so good that I just wanted to stay like that forever. I actually felt safe with him. I felt like he wasn't going to hurt me at any given second.

I wish Reich could give me a sense of safety like this. The feeling of safety like he once made me feel.

I hugged PRC just a bit tighter at the thought of Reich. How he made me feel was drastically different from what PRC made me feel. Though Reich didn't bring any positive feeling to me unlike PRC.

He then turned his head on my shoulder so I felt his hot breath hit my neck slightly and he tightened his hug. I then started to smile. "Your a great friend you know that." I quietly said. "I don't know how true that actually is but thank you Soviet." he leaned back a bit so he could look up at me. "I really appreciate it." he said while giving me a small smile.

I then felt as my face got hot and a fuzzy feeling formed in my chest.

"Your welcome PRC." I said while moving away from him. I didn't really understand why my face got hot and a weird fuzzy feeling randomly appeared in my chest. Maybe it was because of PRC's body heat. Yeah that could be it, I could just be hot.

"Well do you want to go inside now?" I got snapped out of my thoughts and I looked over at PRC once again. "Umm yeah let's go inside." he nodded and opened his door while getting out and I did the same. Once I was out of the vehicle I went to the backdoor and opened it up. I bend down and carfully picked Russia up from the seat and kicked the car door closed with my foot.

I then followed PRC to the front door and he grabbed the keys and putting it into the lock. He twisted the key and there was a clicking sound indicating that the door was now unlocked. He then opened the door and stepped inside the house and I followed. He closed the door and I could hear voices coming from a room in the house.

"I can take Russia to a guest room." PRC said and I nodded. "Okay thank you PRC." I gave him Russia and he smiled. "Your very welcome Soviet." he said before walking over to the stairs and started to go up to the second floor.

My face still felt a bit hot and the fuzzy feeling still remained even when I went inside the house. The only time it ended up going away was when PRC left to go upstairs. There must be something wrong with me. I just shook my head a bit and started to walk to where the noise was coming from.

I then got to what was most likely a living room and three people sat around the coffee table. ROC, GDR, and FRG sat there playing some sort of board game with each other. I leaned against the frame to enter the living room and I watched them play their little game. I smiled a bit as I watched them get along with one another.