Part 23

Okay so your very lucky for this chapter because I was about to make it a angst chapter but I wanted it to be different. I don't really have much to say, it's weird because I always have something to say but you probably don't want to hear me rambling about things so. Well anyways I hope you like this fluff chapter because I almost never give you any.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Reich's POV

"₩₳₭Ɇ Ʉ₱ łł₥Ɇ Ø ØⱤ₭." I slowly open my eyes and I could see the rising sun in the distance. "No, not right now." I said as I pulled Soviet more into my body. "₩Ɇ'ⱤɆ ฿ɆⱧłĐ, ł₮ⱠɆⱤ ₵₳₦' ฿Ɇ ₥₳Đ
₳₮ Ʉ₴." I closed my eyes. "Well he can wait a hour or two." "฿Ʉ₮ ł' ₳Ⱡ₩₳Ɏł₲Ⱨ₮, ₩ⱧɆ₦ ɎØɄ ĐØ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ł ₴₳Ɏ ₮ⱧɆ ฿Ɇ Ø₥Ɇ₴ ØɄ₮ Ø₣ ł." that thing was right.

Whenever I did something it said only the best would come out of it. That's how I got Soviet to listen to everything I say. Soviet listens and does every little thing I tell him to do. Yes, Soviet can be disobedient some times just like the thing says but he's mostly okay.

Everything I would say to him he would believe and he would try to be better then he was. Just like last night when Soviet won't let me go when I said I might leave him. He loves me so much to the point he would do anything or endure anything I put him through.

That's why he hasn't left me yet.

He's mine and only will be mine because I love him as much as he does me. I would never leave him and all I want to do is make him happy but he just needs to learn to behave first.

I made him mine years ago when we got together. I told myself that I will never let him leave. I already let him fall in love with my now dead brother and it took me 5 years to get him to love me. And because of that I will never let those 5 long years go to waste.

Now I have three kids with him. Now he really can't leave me if he even wanted to but I know that he would never want to. He loves me to much to leave and what happened last night said a lot about that.

He got so scared when I said if he didn't get his act straight then I would leave. Then he would probably try to be better then he was before even though he's already so perfect. Soviet has always been perfect to me, that's probably why I have never fallen in love with anyone else other then Soviet.

That's what Soviet is, he's my perfect Soviet, he's my perfect everything and he always will be.

I slightly pulled away from Soviet and opened my eyes to look at Soviet. The calm face he had on while he slept and yet he still had a tight grasp on my waist. I put my hand on Soviet's soft, curly, brown hair and started to play with it. I can feel as my face started to get hot and a smile made it's way onto my face.

I love Soviet, No, not love Soviet, I adore Soviet. How strong, powerful, smart, handsome, and kind he is to everyone except America he wants that boy to rot in hell. I wish I was as good as Soviet is.

I want to be a strong and powerful country like him and I know I will get that one day. I want to be as smart as he is, fined the answers to anything and that's why I think he can make it to space, he could do the impossible, I just know he can. I wish I had good looks like he does and not this. I still wonder why Soviet finds me attractive out of all people. Then lastly how kind he is to everyone except America. Unlike Soviet I have a very short temper and I don't sugarcoat everything like Soviet dose. I may sugarcoat things to my kids when their young but other then that I keep everything as real as possible.