Part 81

⚠️Warning⚠️
Not really great things that the Nazi's did like brainwashing kids 😁👍

Hi (●''●)
----------------------------------------------------------

GDR's POV

I knew there must have been something wrong with me. I thought I was just seeing things at first but now I knew I wasn't just seeing things.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I knew that my eyes must have changed a bit. They changed into such a bright blue that they almost looked unnatural. I pushed that a side though when I first noticed it a few days ago. My eyes were always blue so maybe they've just always been that way.

Now I knew they had to have changed now that there was something new about my appearance. My hair wasn't fully black anymore. Instead there was streaks of blonde in my hair. The new blonde in my hair showed up yesterday.

Папа seemed confused and maybe even worried when he saw it. Vater on the other hand seemed intrigued and happy weirdly enough.

The blonde seemed to have gotten worst when I woke up this morning. The entire front part of my hair was fully blonde.

I let out a small sigh and looked down at the floor. I needed to start my day anyways. I had to get ready for school or class or whatever it even was.

For my entire life me and my siblings have always been homeschooled. Папа had always taught us what we needed to know. We learned what every kid learned. Well how Russian kids learned if there even was a difference at all.

Vater had recently gotten us a teacher though. Like a actual teacher that went to school to be one. There was something weird about it though. Vater had only gotten the teacher for me and West but a few days ago West was being taught by папа once again. Maybe what the teacher was teaching us was too hard for him.

During the history portion of our lessons West always had a really hard time. Maybe the words in the book we are reading was to big and complex for him.

Math didn't seem to wrap around his head either. Nothing really seemed to. Maybe that's why the teacher didn't like him very much.

Everything I was taught didn't seem to incredibly hard. Some concepts were harder then others but that's just how school is. I was just learning what the other German kids were learning.

There were three core subjects. Sports, history, and science. There were also other subjects like math but that wasn't a core subject. Sports was at the end of the day for obvious reasons, that was probably my least favorite one anyways.

History is where I learn about my Vater's history. It was always very interesting and very entertaining. When папа taught me history he taught me Russian and German history. The difference about this though was that I wasn't learning any Russian history and I was only learning about Vater's history not even my grandfather's history.

Science was the last core subject. That was where I learned about the difference between the Aryan race and those who weren't classified as one. The races that fit under that umbrella and the ones that didn't cut it. I learned how to tell the difference between the two just by looking at people's features. I could tell the difference between a Aryan and a Jew. I could tell the difference from a German and Slav. For that one all I had to do was look at my parents.

I wonder why they were together if Vater is Aryan and Папа wasn't. Maybe it's because Папа couldn't be supported or anything without one or maybe it was something that I was going to learn later on.

In every single class I had always brought up this one person. Especially in history class. That one person's name is Adolf Hitler. He was basically the saviour of the Aryan race and especially for German's. Most textbooks I read out of always showed how exciting it was to meet him. It was a blessing, a once in a lifetime thing to meet the führer.

I also wanted to meet him just like every other German boy and girl wanted to.

There was always a picture of him and Vater in a very nice and expensive frame on the table as I did my schooling. Sometimes it was hard to wrap my head around the fact that I was the son of our saviour. It was a good feeling either way though.

I looked back up at myself in the mirror. I don't really know why I didn't care about gaining Vater's approval before. I didn't know why I didn't care about making him proud as well. Now I saw that in a different way. I wanted to do that more often and if I couldn't then I will just try harder.

Who wouldn't want our saviours approval?

I wonder why all of that was so hard for West to understand. Why he couldn't wrap his head around it and just understand at least one thing. We are the same age so why can't he understand but I can? Maybe he will understand it later on. He has to understand at some point though.

I looked at my hair one last time before moving away from the mirror and going over to a pile of news papers and stuff that sat on my bed. These were German news papers that have already been read. I started flipping through the first one before I found a picture I really liked. I grabbed some scissors and started to cut the picture out before putting it a side.

I continued doing that to the rest of the news papers until there was none left. I grabbed some tape and got onto my bed to start sticking the pictures I cut out onto the wall. Vater had also given me some posters as well so I also hung those up on the walls.

Once I was finished I took a step back and admired the work I had done. I have been doing this for a few days now. It was like the amount of pictures on my wall continued growing and growing.

I smiled a bit and plopped down onto the mattress. I wanted to be like Vater, someone that people looked up to. Someone that helps people.

You know ever since this teacher came around my respect for my Vater and his country had grown just a bit more.

4/4

-----------------------------------------------------------

So uhh GDR is doing great guys. Like he's fine nothing bad is going to happen to our amazing boy. He's alllll good : )

Anyways I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From this lovely author,🌹Rose🌹 ()