Part 66

You know what's cool? What's cool is that I actually don't have anything to say ;-;. Well I hope you enjoy chapter 66.
--------------------------------------------------------

Soviet's POV
November 9, 1939

I shouldn't feel guilty anymore. I still did though. I hated the feeling so much. It was something so little but for some odd reason my brain it treating it like it was this giant thing.

Kissing someone else isn't some big thing.

I was days ago, probably almost a week ago if not already. Though I still feel just as much guilt then when it first happened. I don't even know why I did it. I don't even know how I can get rid of this guilt anyways.

I layed there in the bed while staring at the wall. I was deep in thought about the whole kissing PRC thing. PRC and ROC left to go back to Nanjing a few days ago because J.E practically forced them to. I mean it's probably for the best anyways. I don't need to keep pulling shit on PRC when I don't even know the reason why I do it.

I don't like him in that way at all and even if I did then that would definitely be one-sided. I love Reich, it's the reason why I even married him. It's the reason why I'm not even with Weimar at this point in my life. It's because I love Reich.

Maybe I should just tell him what I did.

He deserves to know what I did. Hiding it won't do any good and maybe it would get rid of the guilt. Yeah I should probably tell him what happened.

I looked over at the bathroom door. Reich went in there a few minutes ago to get ready for bed and all that so I was just waiting for him. Maybe I should tell him when he gets out. Like I said Reich deserves to know.

I looked back at the wall and sighed before closing my eyes. I brought the blanket closer to my mouth as I got comfortable in the sheets. A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps walk into the room. The bed dipped a bit from added weight and I opened my eyes to look up at the German.

He was facing away from me and I could tell he was taking off the eye patch that covering his left eye. He then got under the covers but he didn't lay down just yet. He turned his head to me and we made eye contact.

Reich's left eye was all types of messed up. He didn't have a eye anyways. There was also a scar across his eye which was small enough to be covered by the eye patch. He never told me how it happened. I mean he did but he didn't tell me how he even got into that predicament.

I felt as anxiety or something started to build up in my stomach. Making it twist and knot up which made me a bit queasy. Maybe I shouldn't tell him, maybe I should just go to bed and not say a word.

"Speak, I can tell you want to tell me something."

The queasy feeling in my stomach intensified when I heard what he said. How could he tell that I was going to say something to him? How did he always know everything that I was feeling or thinking like I was a mirror?

"I- umm." I stopped myself as I looked away a bit. "Hurry up, I don't have all night." I looked back up at him and I could tell just from his voice that he was getting impatient.

Reich was never a patient person. When he asked or waited for something then he expected to get a answer or that something as soon as possible. Which as soon as possible to him was the second he asked for it.

I covered my mouth with the blankets fully as I quietly said my answer. I could hear Reich sigh as he grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from my mouth. "Say that again and actually look at me when you're talking." I looked up at him and that impatient expression didn't leave his face.