Part 45

⚠️Warning⚠️
Self starvation and mention of suicide I guess basically what to NOT do to yourself. 😁👍

Okay so for like some reason I was thinking about making a family tree. It was supposed to be on their chapter but did I make it? No, no I did not so it will probably be next chapter. Also I somehow have a 200+ day streak on Duolingo. Is Duolingo happy with me yet? No, why would he be happy with me yet. Well anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 45.
------------------------------------------------------------

Reich's POV

It's been a week ever sense me and Soviet's "little" fight happened. The cuts on the left side of Soviet's face seems to be healing up quite well. Hopefully none of them were deep enough to leave something because the left side of his face was already occupied by that nasty burn. He didn't need anymore life long injuries there.

I sat at the dinning table reading a German news paper. It was just filled with the normal propaganda and shit like that. Usually talking about how great the nazis were and the progress that has been made or just talking shit about other countries, mostly the Soviet Union.

My country was not anywhere near fond of the Soviets and vice versa. It's quite ironic how two countries can hate each other so much but the country representation's are in a relationship or something. It was like me and Soviet, our countries hated each other and clashed with one another a lot but we as representation's are married and have been for a very long time. Even before I was a representation me and Soviet were in some sort of relationship.

Me and Soviet got married in 1931, that was 8 years ago. That was a very long time ago and 2 years before I even became a representation. Then me and Soviet have been in a romantic type relationship for 11 years because we started dating back in '28.

I sighed and placed my cheek on my hand. That is a really long time to be with someone. I would have never even fathom that thought when I was younger. I thought that people were crazy when they have stayed with someone for so long but now I could understand.

I shifted my eyes towards the kitchen and I could see Soviet and surprisingly GDR making dinner. I smiled to myself when my eyes landed on the very tall Russian. How his beautiful hazle eyes would sparkle when any form of light hit them or his Russian accent that coated every word he said. How optimistic he is even when the sun wasn't always shining. He is also a high achiever, which was quite admirable.

I covered my mouth and looked back that the news paper on the table. Soviet has had way more experience in relationships then I did which made sense. Who wouldn't want to be with someone like him?

I groaned and crossed my arms over the table and put my head inside. I question why I even got so lucky to be with him let alone for 11 years. I would never even take those 11 years back anyways.

All I could do was smile to myself from the thought of Soviet. He really did love me a lot if he has stayed with me for that long. I felt as my face became hot from the the thoughts that bubbled in my head. How could he love me out of the 2 billion people that walk the earth and could be way better then I am he chose me. I started to quietly giggle to myself from the thought of that. I was acting like a 14 year old girl that has a major crush on someone.

I turned my head and I looked at the wall next me. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to calm down the best I could.

After I calmed down I sat back up and grabbed the news paper again. I knew there was still a faint blush on my cheeks but I could care less. I started to read the news paper again while I waited for dinner to be done.

After a while of waiting I heard the clanking of plates getting sat down on the table and a chair getting moved out from under it. I looked up and saw Soviet set a few plates of food down at the table and GDR climbing onto his set. I looked at the food that sat in front of me and it looked really good. Soviet was always very good at cooking and his food is very delicious. I could cook but I definitely wasn't as good as Soviet.