Part 39

⚠️Warning⚠️
Torture so basically gore 😁👍

This chapter wasn't ment to be as long as it was but why not get detailed with gore am I right. I mean now that I have more ideas in between now and the next interested thing that will happen is this book I'm doing greatness right now. No more dryness for me hopefully. Yeah I sorted out the problems that I had with this book (the problems being the chapter amount and the dryness right now) so I think I'm good. Not even going to think about how many chapters I already did and how much it will be and I will now add at least something good and not bland stuff. The struggles of writing things like this I swear. Well anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 39.
------------------------------------------------------------

Czechoslovakia's POV

I didn't know where I was anymore that's how long I have been running for. I was scared, no that would be a understatement, I was petrified. I knew I couldn't run for long and they knew that. They knew I would end up collapsing on the ground from exhaustion or the burning in my legs.

I didn't want to die, I have so much to live for.

I looked behind me to see the nazi soldiers that have been chasing me right on my tail. I quickly looked back in front of me to try and avoid all the obstacles that the forest floor created. I felt as my lungs were on fire as I ran away from them.

Britain and France practically made this decision for me so why aren't they helping? Why didn't they send someone to get those fucking nazi's out of my territory? I didn't know but all I could really do is blam them right now. I was in danger because of them and a choice about my country that I didn't get a say in.

I mean what type of countries do they think they are? People that can do whatever the fuck they want and cause this to happen. Now I'm running away from a whole bunch of nazi's that are probably trying to kill me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a blood curdling scream came from me. A sharp pain went through my leg and I fell down onto the forest floor. I looked down and saw my foot in a bear trap. I started to tear up from the pain in my foot and the fact that the soldiers were coming closer.

No no no no, this can't be happening, this can't be happening to me. I tried to rip my foot out of the bear trap but that made it all worse. I grit my teeth together from the pain. The crimson red liquid started to make the green grass a dark red along with my pants and shoes.

I started to choke on my tears and I desperately tried to get my foot out. I looked up and I saw as the soldiers stopped and started to talk in German I'm guessing. I scooted as far away as I could from them as they surrounded me. "Ne, ne, ne, ne." (translation: No) I looked down at my bloody foot. I couldn't feel anything anymore, maybe it was because of the pain that made my brain numb to it.

I then felt as one of the soldiers started to get a hold on me. My eyes widened and I started to try and get out of his grip. I eventually elbowed him really hard and he let go. I started to try and crawl away but someone grabbed my injured foot and pulled me back. I let out another scream of agony as the excruciating pain shot through my leg. I then tried to do something, anything to get me out of this but I felt as something crashed onto my head.

My vision started to go blurry and I saw as the person holding my leg let go. I didn't want to die, will I die? Is this actually the end for me? I didn't want this to be the end, I couldn't let this be the very end for me.

I watched as one of the soldiers started to talk in German through a radio so I didn't know what was being said. My hearing started to go in and out as my vision became blurry.