A/N

Hello everyone and welcome to this amazing A/N I have created to explain everything that has happened.

So long story short I was having a little moment about my book and venting shit out blah blah blah. I guess I was just kinda worried that I had no idea what I was doing and the chapter numbers were climbing a bit to much.

So Trains (you would know them as yaLikeTrains) gave me the idea to chop the story in half. The entire thing was supposed to be in this one book but change of plans. I have a second book for you instead of it being all in one. I don't need 100 chapters on one book.

Thank god Trains helped me figure out what the actual fuck I was doing because if I didn't get any of the advice they gave me I would be dead by bashing my head against a wall.

Anyways enough with that I wanna show you the cover for the second book bc I got that.

This is beautiful and you can't say otherwise

This is beautiful and you can't say otherwise. I was to lazy to make my own cover so thank you so so so so so much Pirate for making the cover. You can find her art and stuff on Pinterest at Pirate_fox.

Happy late Valentine's day for everyone. If you have a lover I hope they treated you well that day and if you're single like me I hope you had fun banging your head against the wall like I did. Or just enjoyed your single life. Anyways for Valentine's day I made a special Valentine's day thing which is on my oneshot book if you would like to see that.

The second book which is the continuation for this is up. So if you want to save it before I post chapters again you can.

I will probably start posting at the end of February or the beginning of March. I'm taking a little break to figure everything out so I can give you the best story that you all can get from me.

Speaking of that I wanted to ask you what is your favorite parts about this book? If there was thing's you didn't like what is it? Just asking bc like I said I want to give you all the best writing I can muster.

(It's gonna feel so weird putting complete on this book ;-;)

Anyways I hope that you all have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From this lovely author,🌹Rose🌹 ()

🎉 You've finished reading ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₴₮₳Ɽ₮ɆĐ ł₮ ₳ⱠⱠ /₵ØɄ₦₮ⱤɎⱧɄ₥₳₦₴/ 🎉