Part 74

Eww my head hurts so bad rn. It's probably bc I keep staying awake for to long while looking at my phone ;-;. Well anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 74.
------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet's POV

It was becoming increasingly hard not to yell at the man in front of me. He could not be serious but deep down inside I knew he was. These were the words he always said and never took them back.

"Reich just stop arguing with me." I said through clenched teeth. "Well what do you expect me to do when you keep blaming me for it?!" his voice was full of anger. He didn't care that we were currently in a public space. He didn't care that everyone in the waiting room could hear and see us.

"Reich stop yelling." that just seemed to have made him even more mad. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm just saying that I didn't do anything wrong!" it was safe to say I was astonished by the words this man was saying. The fact he believes he did nothing wrong made my stomach churn.

"Can you just shut up about you being supposedly innocent?! If you're just going to be fucking delusional and yell at me then why don't you just go home lock yourself in your office and get high off your ass!"

He didn't like the fact I yelled right back at him. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to hurt me but really couldn't. Security was watching us like a hawk at this point. We were making a scean and that obviously caught everyones attention. Reich knew that the first second he laid a hand on me security would have kicked him out.

"I'm not being delusional! I didn't mean to cause this!" at that point I was completely done with Reich's bullshit. Of course it was his fault. "Yes it is your fault, you through the kid outside and left him out there all night!" he just scoffed. "Not my fault the kid pissed me off."

I stared at him for a few seconds before sitting down on my chair agian. I was completely finished with this argument and I really didn't want to know what else he would say.

"Oh so now you're just going to stop talking to me?" I didn't answer back. Instead I just stared at the ground. "Whatever I'm fucking leaving. No reason for me to be here." he just turned away and walked off. He was probably going home to get high off his ass.

Again.

I groaned and placed my face in my hands. I knew people were looking at me. I mean who wouldn't? A countryhuman was sitting in the same room as you inside a hospital out of all places. The fact I had an argument with another countryhuman, especially Reich, didn't make it any better.

I hated being stared at like this. I felt so many eyes on me I perceived them as judgmental. They didn't know why I was here or know anything about what me and Reich were saying, more like yelling to each other. I did though.

I felt like a complete failure of a father. Russia had been here for a few days and I still couldn't see him. I wanted to see him, I needed to see him but I couldn't.

I couldn't see him until he woke up. Knowing that and because I haven't seen him yet I knew he hadn't woken up. He passed out at some point in the car when we were coming here. Maybe I should have kept him by the fireplace longer or kept him in my arms longer. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact his leg was basically turning blue.

I ran my hands down my face and sat back so the back of my head was against the wall. I just stared up at the white ceiling. I hated being here. I hated that this was the second time Russia had been brought here because of an emergency. An emergency that Reich caused.

I truly felt like a failure of a father. I truly felt like I was failing my kid's. I hated the feeling so much.

I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. When I did a little memory resurfaced in my head. It made me smile when thinking about it.