Chapter 1: Weeping Woman

In a small, mostly empty, diner, two young women sat in a booth; (RJ's y/n), a 22 year old confident and charming girl, and her close friend (Slinky's y/n), a 20 year old who was a much more self-conscious girl.
(RJ's y/n) could flirt her way into any man's heart, while (Slinky's y/n) couldn't see a flirt coming even if it smacked her right in the face. They were both totally opposite but at the same time, so alike you could almost mistake them for sisters.

(RJ's y/n) was looking at her laptop while (Slinky's y/n) was finishing her lunch. "1981...Constance Welch, twenty-four years old, jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river." (RJ's y/n) read aloud.

"Does it say why she did it?" (Slinky's y/n) asked. "An hour before they found her, she calls 911. Apparently her two little kids are in the bathtub. She leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing. Both die." (RJ's y/n) explained.

(Slinky's y/n) raises her eyebrows. "Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it, said husband Joseph Welch." (RJ's y/n) reads and she turns the laptop around for (Slinky's y/n) to see the screen. "The bridge look familiar to you?" She asked, pointing to one of the photos which was of Jericho's bridge.

The girls got on (RJ's y/n) Harley Davidson motorcycle and drove to the bridge. When they arrived, an '67 Chevrolet Impala was parked on the side of the rode nearby. (RJ's y/n) parked the bike next to the Impala, and the girls climbed off, looking at the familiar car.

Looking towards the bridge, the girls saw the Winchester boys themselves standing on the bridge and looking over the railing. (RJ's y/n) smiles and starts to head towards them.
But (Slinky's y/n) yelps and attempts to hide behind (RJ's y/n), who stop when she felt her hands on her shoulders and head pressed into her back. "What are you doing?" (RJ's y/n) asked, looking over her shoulder at her frighten friend.

"Sam's over there!" (Slinky's y/n) exclaimed. (RJ's y/n) looks back over at the boys for a moment then looks back at (Slinky's y/n). "And you're hiding because...?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We haven't seen them in years. Especially Sam! I'm not ready to talk to him." (Slinky's y/n) said and (RJ's y/n) smirks. "It's cute you still have a crush on him." She teased. "Let's just come back when they're gone." (Slinky's y/n) said, turning to leave.

"Hey boys!" (RJ's y/n) called out, waving her hand high in the sky to get Sam and Dean's attention. "No!" (Slinky's y/n) cried. "Oh, c'mon, (Slinky's y/n)! It won't be that bad." (RJ's y/n) said, taking her hand. "Easy for you to say." (Slinky's y/n) grumbles. "They're not gonna bite ya. Well...Dean might." (RJ's y/n) said, chuckling a bit, while (Slinky's y/n) looks a bit panicked. "Not helping!" She said.

The boys turn their heads, watching as (RJ's y/n) walks over while dragging (Slinky's y/n), who was digging her heels into the ground slowing them down a bit. "It's been a while." (RJ's y/n) said, smiling at the boys while (Slinky's y/n) was staring at her feet, resignedly.

"Well, look who we got here?" Dean said, smirking and folding his arms across his chest. "Sam and Dean Winchester. It's good to see you two!" (RJ's y/n) said, while (Slinky's y/n) keeps looking down at her feet.

"I see you two are here for the Welch's case?" (RJ's y/n) asked. "Yeah, actually. Guessing you two read about it as well?" Sam asked and (RJ's y/n) nods. "Yeah, sounded like our type of job." She said. "You girls hunting together now?" Dean asked. "Yeah, since last year actually. I've been helping our little duckling here turn into a swan." (RJ's y/n) said, putting her arm around (Slinky's y/n), who jumps slightly.

"You got your work cut out for you there." Dean teased and (Slinky's y/n) blushes a bit before she, timidly, glances up at Sam, who smiles at her. "Hey (Slinky's y/n)." He greeted and (Slinky's y/n) immediately blushes again and looks down again. "H-hey, how's it going?" She mumbled, grabbing her wrist. "It's uh...good. You?" Sam said. "Um..p-pretty good." (Slinky's y/n) stammers as she mentally slaps herself for being so shy and timid.