Chapter 33: Just My Imagination

Sam's phone buzzes, the screen shows an alarm set for 6:30 AM. Sam gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen of the safehouse, followed by an unnoticed shadowy figure. He had only made it to the doorway to the kitchen when he sees (RJ's y/n) standing in the kitchen, looking around confused.

"What the hell?" She said, confused. "What's wrong?" Sam asked as he comes up then noticed a buffet of childish treats set out on the kitchen table. (RJ's y/n) then turns to Sam. "Please tell me this is a prank you and Dean did." (RJ's y/n) said. "No...l just woke up, I promise." Sam said, raising his hands.

"Then who...?" She asked just when a voice shouts. "Surprise!"

The duo jump as Sam turns around to see a man in a striped shirt, rainbow suspenders, brown pants, and shoes. He had a jolly aurora around him but Sam punches him then holds him by the collar as (RJ's y/n) grabs a nearby knife.

"Who are you??" Sam demanded as (RJ's y/n) points the knife at the man. "It's me, guys! It's Sully!" Sully said and the two furrow their brow at him. "What?" Sam and (RJ's y/n) asked, confused and stunned. "You two remember me, right? I made all your favorite snacks. We're friends. Like best friends. You guys remember?" Sully asked and Sam and (RJ's y/n)'s eyes widen in realization.

"Sully." They said, in unison. "Yeah." Sully said, giving a small smile. "No. You're not real." Sam said, shaking his head, as (RJ's y/n) pulls her knife back. "Well, how'd you punch me, then?" Sully asked him as Dean and (Slinky's y/n) walk into the kitchen to see Sam holding onto empty air with a threatening stance and (RJ's y/n) standing by, holding a knife.

"This can't be happening." (RJ's y/n) said. "Guys. Who you talking to?" Dean asked and the two look over to him and (Slinky's y/n). "Him?" Sam and (RJ's y/n) said as they point at the air, confusing Dean and (Slinky's y/n) even more.

"Uh, are you guys having a stroke? Do you two smell toast?" (Slinky's y/n) asked them as Dean looks between his brother and his girlfriend. "They can't see me unless I want them to." Sully informs Sam and (RJ's y/n) as Dean noticed the food.

"What is all of this crap? When did you guys start eating this stuff?" Dean said then (Slinky's y/n) sees one food item that catches her eyes. "Is that marshmallows on nachos?" She asked.

"Yeah, this wasn't us." (RJ's y/n) said then Sully appears to Dean and (Slinky's y/n). "It was me. And those are delicious." Sully said as he gestures to the nachos and both Dean and (Slinky's y/n) stare at him, stunned.

"Wait a second. Can you guys see him?" Sam asked them. "Uh-huh." Dean said, still lost for words, as (Slinky's y/n) nods. "Dean, (Slinky's y/n), this is, um...I think this is...Sully, our friend from when Sam and I were kids." (RJ's y/n) explained and (Slinky's y/n) furrows her brow.

"You mean Mork from Ork here is your dumbass imaginary friend Sully?" Dean asked them. "Yeah." Sam and (RJ's y/n) said. "Um, I'm not dumb or ass." Sully said and Dean glares at him. "I'm gonna get my gun." He said as he turns around. "No, please..." Sully pleaded, approaching Dean who spun around, getting in a fighting stance. "Someone killed my friend." Sully exclaims, backing away from Dean.

"You mean your imaginary imaginary friend?" (Slinky's y/n) asked, confused. "First off, imaginary friend is more of a descriptive term. How you just said it? That was a little...offensive, just to be honest. Secondly, we're Zanna. Me and...me and the victim, we're Zanna. We help kids. We're the good guys." Sully said then he turns to Sam and (RJ's y/n).

"Guys, tell them." Sully pleads. "Yeah, okay. Um...You know what, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole you being real thing." Sam said and (RJ's y/n) nods. "Same here." She said. "Aww! Yeah, no no, of course. No, that's okay, that's okay. This is all really unexpected." Sully said, assuredly. "Yeah, that's one word for it." Dean grumbles.