Chapter 40: Magnificent Seven

It's been one week since Dean and (Slinky's y/n) sold their souls for Sam and (RJ's y/n) as well as the Gates of Hell being open and releasing a large number of demons into the world.

The gang was currently staying the night in one of (RJ's y/n)'s safe houses. Sam was sitting on the couch, reading a book. The header at the top of the page reads: Dr. Faustus, and there's information about Crossroads Deals.

Giggling could be heard from the kitchen. "Dean, enough." (RJ's y/n) said, attempting to wash the dishes but Dean was being relentlessly distracting. His hands were resting on (RJ's y/n)'s stomach, his chest pressed firmly against her back as he nips at her neck with his teeth.

"I can't help it. I ate a good dinner but now I want dessert." Dean muttered, against her neck. (RJ's y/n) smiles affectionately as she shakes her head. "Sometimes I feel like I have to spray you down with a hose." She said, continuing to wash the dishes.

(RJ's y/n) gasps as Dean kisses her neck rather passionately and she let's out groan. Sam looks annoyed, but tries to ignore them and continue reading his book.

"Oh God, Dean." (RJ's y/n) moaned and Sam slammed his book shut, red in the face. He can't take this anymore! He tosses the book aside and hurries upstairs, desperate to get away from what's going on in the kitchen.

In one of the bedrooms, (Slinky's y/n) stood in front of a mirror. "Okay." She muttered to herself and took in a deep breath. "Hey, Sam. You know we've um...done a lot of couple things so far. We've been on a date, held hands, kissed, all that...jazz. But uh...there's still one thing we haven't done yet." She said to her reflection, looking extremely nervous now and begins fidgeting with her fingers.

"I know what you're gonna say. But I think I'm ready now. Loosing you...it was....it just got me rethinking somethings. I know I have absolutely no experience with this but in a way...that just makes me want to do it more. I want my first time to be with you. So if it's okay with you...can we um..." (Slinky's y/n) said, becoming red in the face.

"Damnit!" She exclaimed, leaning her head back to look up at the ceiling in frustration. "Why is this part so hard to say?" She asked, annoyed. She signs and pulls her head back to it's normal position, looking into the mirror again. "Let's try this again." She muttered and took in a deep breath once more.

"Hey..." (Slinky's y/n) begins and at that exact moment, the bedroom opens and she sees Sam walk in through the reflection of the mirror. "SAM!" She shrieked, spinning around to face him.

Sam stares back at her confused and a little concerned. "Are you alright, baby? You're pale as a ghost." He said, walking towards her and (Slinky's y/n) backs into the mirror. "I-I um..." She mumbled.

Sam reaches his hand out to feel her forehead. "You're not hot." He muttered, moving his hand down to feel her cheek with her knuckles. (Slinky's y/n) swallowed her fears and gently took his hand away from her cheek, gripping his wrist rather tightly.

"Sam I...I need to talk to you about something." She mutters and Sam frowns, not liking the sound of that. "What is it?" He asked. "Well you see...um, after you died and then came back, I've been thinking that uh...I-I might be ready for..." (Slinky's y/n) stammered, her ability to speak dwindling with every passing second.

Sam looks concerned. "Ready for what?" He asked softly, but (Slinky's y/n) just bit her bottom lip, unable to say it. "Baby, whatever it is, you can tell me. It's alright." Sam said in a comforting tone.

(Slinky's y/n) stares into his hazel eyes and Sam gives an encouraging yet comforting smile. This only solidified (Slinky's y/n) decision in taking things further tonight. "Okay." She muttered, letting go of his wrist and taking in a deep breath to prepare herself.